🌕 2024 Full Moon Challenge 🌷 PINK MOON 🌷 (April) 🌕 page 2
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 1 week ago by J3ssica
@sophlove21 #111311 my family lives by a wildlife refuge and the refuge has a lovely resident named Pinky. 💗 n I miss my family. Considering a pink n white moon with black flamingo n bkground. But... I want to do something different n a moon all bright n silver n grey n white would actually light up the flamingo. So black bkground n pink flamingo?! It's going to be pretty either way. Lol I'm going to enjoy this month.
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month, 1 week ago by LittenGirl
@sophlove21 May I join with #70941, but the first variation?
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
1 month, 1 week ago by sophlove21
@J3ssica I love it, super unique pattern! I really like the variation with the dark flamingo/background and the pink moon... but the other way looks so cool too! Can't wait to see what you decide!
@LittenGirl Yes, looks great! Happy to have you along for the challenge 🙂
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
🎉New Pattern Alert 🎉
@stefs_Stuf designed a new pattern, #167252, that would be perfect for either this month or next months Flower Moon!
I also designed a really simple patchwork pattern, #167291, that has one square for each of the first 6 full moon names 🙂 I want to design another for the second half of the year/challenge as well!
If you design a pattern for this month or any other month, let me know so I can let everyone else know/put it in the slideshow! I love seeing how creative and invested people are getting into this challenge!
stefs_Stuf
Bracelet King
stefs_Stuf
1 month, 1 week ago by stefs_Stuf
@J3ssica I really want to know more about Pinky 🥹💕!!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@stefs_Stuf Pinky is a frequent visitor of the St. Mark's Wildlife Refuge in Florida. They have a beautiful FB page where people post pictures of Pinky and the other beautiful wildlife. Bobcats, snakes, alligators, birds, wild hogs, deer, bears, etc. I LOVE it there. My family lives up the road from it.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
I'll do #167075 for this month (: for the first bonus point would it count if I do instead of black a very dark navy blue? I think this color gives more of a special touch rather just plain black for backgrounds 😊 and I've also posted a variation of that pattern for the second bonus point 😄 can't wait!!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
And btw the navy blue is very dark, in the photo there probably won't be any difference from a black (: but if it doesn't count for the bonus point it's totally fine, don't worry!
FlowerB
Bracelet King
FlowerB
1 month, 1 week ago by FlowerB
My photo was accepted for #117692
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@AlmaLlama since grey is okay I'll say navy blue is too 🙂 I made the rules so I can break em > : )
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
lol thank you! 😜 ❤️
Duality222
Bracelet King
Duality222
1 month, 1 week ago by Duality222
Thanks for tagging! I guess it's time to finish my bookmark #156742 and add some pink clouds 🔥
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@Duality222 sounds like a great idea, I'm excited to see it! I really love that pattern.

There's a chance we'll hit 100 creations made for the year-long challenge this month, y'all! How wild is that? Look what we've created here in such a short time!
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Hehe jk we're at 46 not 96 I'm silly 🤪 but we're almost to 50 which is still so cool! We'll have wayyyy over 100 by the end of the year :3
jagajaga13
Bracelet King
jagajaga13
1 month, 1 week ago by jagajaga13
My photo was accepted #139665.
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@jagajaga13 Looks awesome! Great color choices 🙂
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@sophlove21 are we allowed to do any pattern with a full moon in it?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
My photo is up!! 😊
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@J3ssica yeah! Some people have actually done not full moons and I decided that was okay. As long as the moon is the star of the show, it's cool 🙂
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@AlmaLlama nice! looks great 😄 I think I'm going to try and do a little round-up tomorrow with all the finished bracelets/patterns people have committed to! Y'all are zipping through em this month.