🎆2021 Bracelet Gameshow ~ January🎆
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 4 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 2021 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸! 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬-
Every month I will spin “The Bracelet Wheel” that includes a few different challenge options. What ever it lands on is what it will be!
Lets spin the wheel..... its....Raiding MY To-Do’s!
Because this is the first time we are doing this I will explain it. Its honestly very simple! You go to @SC00PSAH0Y and find MY to-dos. Scroll through and find something you like! (It can be something that is on your to-do list as well and doesn’t have to be something new). Once you find it, come here and tell me what your pattern is! I go through my to-dos quite a lot so this step is mandatory! If you send it here and it was on my to-dos then then it will pass. Also make sure the pattern # is right. Next, you do the pattern! You are free to use any colors, make it into anything, as long as it is a pattern on my to-dos.

❗️ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰-
•You DO NOT have to include any text in your picture unless you want too
•In this round, nobody will be eliminated so everyone has a chance to participate but if you need to drop out you 100% can. If you drop out but decide you want back in, as long as you don’t miss a challenge deadline, you are back in (hope this makes sense)
•If you have extra time and you want to, make another creation! If you make more than 1 creation fitting each months challenge theme and report it to me, then you have a secured spot each round and wont be eliminated (unless everyone makes more than 1 thing)
•Deadline is January 40th

Time to meet the contestants! Please welcome...
@PotatoPeel @CakeCup @amwatson @Brooke34 @awesomelgk @825857 @Etown @Fenlongirl @laxalldayz @itsme_dest @braelyn_ro @Knots_EM @samlovecat @adidesign @madlakes21 @sadnymph @madison_e @Makayla-26 @Emakes @2006_Mandy @_arianao @swimmer_ @lemondrink @-Nobody- @bsoftball @sunshine5 @oceanknot @Hazel23 @niamheroo @Ghoude @Allie_1126
@Fluffball

I am so sorry but auditions are closed, so if you are not on the list you cannot participate. There are many other challenges you can join in the challenges tab. If you have any questions or concerns please leave them here and I will be sure to answer.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 4 months ago by Knots_EM
Hi, I'm planning on doing #50944 if that's alright.
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
3 years, 4 months ago by sunshine5
Wait so can it be out todos too? Or just yours
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
And also In Your todos can u add a couple normals
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 4 months ago by PotatoPeel
Idk what pattern im going to do yet, but the deadline is January 30th right? Just saying, you put 40th 😉
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
I’m not sure what pattern I’m making yet but it’s going to be either #46385 #58524 or #38672. I might make more than one if I have time
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 4 months ago by swimmer_
i just got my photo up its #60503 (:
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 4 months ago by Etown
I'm so excited! I'll do #26403
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
3 years, 4 months ago by madlakes21
I’m so excited I’m going to make #28824 (:
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
Im gonna make #37860
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
I'm planning on doing #2914 !
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
I apologize, I asked my sister to remember the number and she gave me the wrong one. I would like to do #2194 !
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@-Nobody- @PotatoPeel @madlakes21 @Etown @swimmer_ I am confused can it be in our todos too or just theirs
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
@sunshine5 just their to dos scroll through and see which one you like!
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
I wonder if he/she would add some normals to their todos I hate doing alphas @madlakes21
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
@sunshine5 they do have normal patterns I'm doing a normal!
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@swimmer_ that one that you did isent on her todos
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
@sunshine5 they have a lot of normals in their to-dos, i actually think most of the patterns are normals. If you go to the filters at the top, you can see an option of normals or alphas, click the normal option to see them all
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@madlakes21 look at pm
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
@PotatoPeel @madlakes I AM SO STUPID I WAS LOOKING AT HER PATTERNS🤣🤣🤣🤣