Photography challenge!! page 6
BBYBIRD101
Bracelet King
BBYBIRD101
3 years, 4 months ago by BBYBIRD101
Hi! I know it’s a little late but I would like to join with pattern #4847 if that’s ok!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
@LiliaKnots @Alessiabye @BBYBIRD101 sure! Can’t wait to see your photos! 😄 @oceanknot LOL it’s fine 😂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
Thanks lol
BBYBIRD101
Bracelet King
BBYBIRD101
3 years, 3 months ago by BBYBIRD101
Alright my photo for pattern #4847 just got accepted!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
@BBYBIRD101 omg it looks so good!
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 3 months ago by jadeflwr13
i submitted a photo for #40518, i’ll tag you in it once it’s accepted c:
JJbracklet
Bracelet King
JJbracklet
3 years, 3 months ago by JJbracklet
I know this might be very late, but I just submitted a photo that I think would work for this challenge. Is it possible I can enter the challenge with it?
JJbracklet
Bracelet King
JJbracklet
The pattern number I submitted the photo for is #8195
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@JJbracklet sure! Your bracelet is beautiful! ❤️
JJbracklet
Bracelet King
JJbracklet
tysm 😊 that means a lot!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
when will you announce the winners?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@2006_Mandy I made the deadline February 10th so I will announce the winners then!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
oh ok thats fine
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@2006_Mandy @JJbracklet @jadeflwr13 @oceanknot @BBYBIRD101 @LiliaKnots @Alessiabye @Heidiv @Ron_Weezly @-angelic- @JBanana @star_girl @shriya_k @PotatoPeel @gracielamb @Firecorn @cxrgi @RockMusic @Jocelyn02 Hi! I just wanted to thank you all for participating! I will be announcing the winners later today! Some of you did not post photos, but I just tagged all of you (except for a few who didn’t say which pattern they are doing) so I can keep track of everyone who said which pattern they were doing and decide the winners later!
shriya_k
Bracelet King
shriya_k
3 years, 3 months ago by shriya_k
I can't even remember which one i picked 😂
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years, 3 months ago by Firecorn
Did I?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Dang it I forgot 🤦‍♀️ I’m not very good at these 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@2006_Mandy @JJbracklet @jadeflwr13 @oceanknot @BBYBIRD101 @LiliaKnots @Heidiv @Ron_Weezly @-angelic- @JBanana @star_girl @shriya_k @PotatoPeel @gracielamb @Firecorn @cxrgi @RockMusic @Jocelyn02 Hi everyone! Thank you for participating! I just want to say one thing about the winners, I decided not to go by how I said I was going to choose the winners. (1st place: best photography and best bracelet~ 2nd place: best bracelet~ 3rd place: best photography) I am just choosing my favorite bracelets if that is ok! Anyways, it was a tough decision as you all did AMAZING! But, the winners are~~ 1st place: @JBanana~~ 2nd place: @BBYBIRD101~~ 3rd place: @oceanknot~~ Runners up: @2006_Mandy and @Jocelyn02! Thank you again for participating! I know that I didn’t mention runners up but I decided to add them because there were too many great entries 😂 they get a shoutout in my bio for 5 days! I decided that I will make an online collage with all of the photos and put it as my pfp! You all did AMAZING!! 😊
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
Thanks for hosting this! It was really fun
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@JBanana @BBYBIRD101 @oceanknot Just wanted to say one thing! The 1st and 2nd place prizes are pretty big, so you can message me and tag me if you don’t want certain parts of your prize! (for example, you can drop out of the custom pattern but still want the shoutout that is fine) Make sure to message me for the custom pattern, what social media/Etsy you want a shoutout of, and/or the bracelet/keychain/bookmark for me to make!