Bracelet King
_dreamer
3 years ago by _dreamer
TEAM PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheetah12
Bracelet King
cheetah12
3 years ago by cheetah12
In my opinion Gale didnt diserve Katness (because Gale got mad if she was with Peeta but Peeta just was sad and didn't yell at Katness about it) but Katness didnt diserve Peeta (Katness kept hurting Peeta but no matter how much she did he still was there for her)
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years ago by GenMalucci
I agree with @cheetah12 Gale didn’t really deserve her, she just wanted a friend. I think the age gap was fine. I know a lot of people who got married to someone a couple years older. But Peeta was more than Katniss deserved. And the relationship was somewhat forced
cheetah12
Bracelet King
cheetah12
3 years ago by cheetah12
@GenMalucci
yup
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years ago by ChaosZone
My dad and brother are teem Gale and it drives me INSANE
A brief explanation:
Peeta was the one who loved her since they met. Gale just randomly started kissing her even though she was married already.
Gale was the one who was suspicious of her when she was just TALKING to Finnick. Peeta didn't bug her about what she was doing with Gale or anyone else. HE TRUSTED HER.
Gale also kept trying to get her back even when she was publicly in love with someone else and it would never work.
GALE is the one who messed up her mind and make her think she loved him. Peeta never got angry at Katniss. He tried his hardest to fight for her AND SHE ENDED UP WITH HIM

And they still root for Gale 😭 😭 😭 😭
BUT I AM TEEM PEETA THOUGH AND THROUGH
dot_dot
Bracelet King
dot_dot
3 years ago by dot_dot
@ChaosZone I totally agree
Emakes
Bracelet King
Emakes
3 years ago by Emakes
Ngl I thought Katniss should've stayed single but between the two I'd say Peeta!
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
3 years ago by maya3456
I think Peeta but i'm not 100% sure on that
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years ago by Basilology
Team Peeta!
rita2410
Professional
rita2410
3 years ago by rita2410
Team Peeta, hands down ❤️
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years ago by PugCakePop
Team gale in the first book (I felt like peeta and katniss hated each other so much) but I'm team peeta all the way now!
Eeshakabob
Bracelet King
Eeshakabob
3 years ago by Eeshakabob
PEETA CHIP!!!
Bracefacer
Bracelet King
Bracefacer
3 years ago by Bracefacer
Team Peeta
AJsHere
Bracelet King
AJsHere
3 years ago by AJsHere
Gale was the type of person that she needed in the heat of the war. she needed someone to be angry with her and to help her hunt and fight against the capitol. she needed someone who had known her before she volunteered, because that was proof that he ready did love her, and not that it was all part of the game. but after Prim died (due in part to the strategy that Gale developed), the war was effectively over. in the book, she spends a lot of time just hanging around the capitol trying to make sense of everything that happened. she was damaged and hurt and mourning.
but Gale was still angry.
he voted to have more games with the capitol's children. he wanted to keep fighting even though Snow was already out of the picture.
This is where Peta shines. he wasn't a fighter, and other than when he was high jacked he wasn't often angry, this annoyed katniss when they were in the tick of it. but at this point there was no one left to be angry at. he didn't pressure her to talk about it or go back to the capitol to establish the new government. he just let her be and made sure she ate and planted primrose out side her house.
he gave her a way to move on by letting go, rather than digging in like Gale was doing.
so, in short, yeah, team Peta. 😂
cheetah12
Bracelet King
cheetah12
3 years ago by cheetah12
Also Gale doesn't even thank Katness for saving him at the whipping....like bro...u would have DIED IF SHE DIDN'T HELP SAVE YOUR LIFE....and she even got a injury in the process... Also Peeta helped save Gale's life by standing up to the peacekeeper Thread.
nxtsad
Skiller
nxtsad
3 years ago by nxtsad
Team Peeta ALL THE WAYYYY
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
3 years ago by Maialynn
Team Peeta!