awesomelgk
1 year, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
@kindcat how far did you have to scroll to find this ?! 😂

but 100% team peeta ✌️😍
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
1 year, 1 month ago by EdenB
TEAM PEETA (totally don't have a crush on him)
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
1 year, 1 month ago by kindcat
@awesomelgk I was bored so I was randomly scrolling 😂
harrypotty
Bracelet King
harrypotty
1 year, 1 month ago by harrypotty
personally, i dont feel like katniss should have gotten together with either one, but between gale and peeta definitely peeta lol
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
1 year, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
@kindcat i do that way too often than i care to admit 🤓
BeetleNugi
Bracelet King
BeetleNugi
1 year, 1 month ago by BeetleNugi
Team Peeta! Gale is the whole reason why Primrose was killed
Blueknot
Bracelet King
Blueknot
1 year, 1 month ago by Blueknot
Neither, Katniss was better without either of them romantically
Angelino
Advanced
Angelino
1 year, 1 month ago by Angelino
Peeta- I think the fact they ended up a couple was important. Under the hunger games and Snow's presidency, she never felt safe, but once she was safe, she wasn't forced to live love anymore, she could make her choice to be with Peeta.
It's also why it's important she ends up having children in the future : she likes children, see how she cares for Prim, Rue, Gale's family too. She just couldn't even let herself think about it before because of the cruelty children are faced with, especially victor's children. Once she is safe, she can make that choice.
I think when going to Peeta, there is a vision of light and hope still possible...also, he went in the arena with her, he knows what she lived through, they can be there for eachother.
knot_noor
Advanced
knot_noor
1 year, 1 month ago by knot_noor
peeta absolutly
beanie1005
Skiller
beanie1005
1 year, 1 month ago by beanie1005
PEETA FOR SURE
Allison_W
Bracelet King
Allison_W
1 year, 1 month ago by Allison_W
Honestly I am team Gale because the romance between Peeta and Katness was rushed to much and it seemed forced
Julia_2009
Bracelet King
Julia_2009
1 year, 1 month ago by Julia_2009
Peeta definitely! In my opinion, Gale and Katniss known eachother forever so they seem like siblings to me
JCrafts
Bracelet King
JCrafts
1 year ago by JCrafts
peeta all the way
spyderwebs
Professional
spyderwebs
1 year ago by spyderwebs
team peeta all the way!! definitely better for her, peeta is just a nice guy he always cared so genuinely about her, whereas gale repeatedly did things that were kinda sketch? like the jealousy was ridiculous especially considering the circumstances she was in, u would think he would have wanted her to do whatever it took for her to be safe, even if that meant pretending to be with another guy. and i don’t think she could ever have fully forgiven gale as well (she told him the present bombs were an awful idea and would hurt innocent people, and look what happened. wasn’t entirely his fault but still he helped). i don’t think the age difference between katniss and gale is rlly a problem it’s less than 2 years, and in mockingjay katniss is 18 and he’s 19. but yeh i didn’t like gale at all
E-V-E
Bracelet King
E-V-E
1 year ago by E-V-E
definitely peeta!
Bongo33
Skiller
Bongo33
1 year ago by Bongo33
definitely peeta
knotsbyev
Bracelet King
knotsbyev
11 months ago by knotsbyev
PEETA ALL THE WAY gale killed her sister.
pauvla
Advanced
pauvla
11 months ago by pauvla
team peeta is the only right answer
if u are team gale i cant trust you