funny confessions?
Lobster
Skiller
Lobster
3 years, 6 months ago by Lobster
when i was 7 or so i was at my grandmas, and she owns a lot of land and horses and stuff. so basically she has this one mustang that she had to put an electric fence up for because he kept getting out. so i when i was younger i definitely thought i could talk to animals(as well all did...or maybe that was just me lmao) and so i went over to this fence to talk to the horse. like any normal person does. and my grandma goes “dont touch that fence itll shock you” and ofc me being a rebellious little 7 year old i grabbed that fence wire with both hands and yall can just picture what happened lol. but the best part is i literally went back to that fence like last year and touched it again just to do it... so if that tells you anything about my good judgment haha
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 6 months ago by ananya123
lol I love that story. I dont have a confession, but that was funny!! 😉
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 6 months ago by scarhead12
lol I'm just weird not even like oh I'm weird like everybody says that abt themselves but me oh I'm my own kinda weird like u dont even know its really hard to explain. I either question everything or nothing lol I think of the best funny comebacks/insults in like less than a second and like idk lol I find the weirdest things funny. I get the weirdest lyrics from songs like I don't memorize them I just get certian parts and say them when the song is on. ex. all I get out of Bohemian Rhapsody is GALLALEO ik i didnt spell that right but u get it. or like in Panama all i get is hot shoe burnin down the avenue 😂 lol if u want more weird things ask @Vsco_4Life shes been putting up with me for like 5 years
Adriana16
Bracelet King
Adriana16
3 years, 6 months ago by Adriana16
I once grabbed a lady’s boob on accident because we where in this like tunnel things and it was dark and it’s a one way so the lady went the wrong way and since I couldn’t see I had my hands in front of me and the lady walked right in front of me and I accidentally grabbed her 😑
sk81050
Advanced
sk81050
3 years, 5 months ago by sk81050
When I was eight or nine, I put my younger cousin a box
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 5 months ago by kmmorell
@sk81050 ahahaha 😂 I did the same... but a closet and wouldnt let them out....
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years, 5 months ago by Firecorn
well once I accidentally kissed my bestfriend I meant to hug her but i kissed her
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 5 months ago by sadnymph
in ikea, my brother hid in the wardrobe department. it took us ages to find him and we had to get 3 staff members to help. we found him, and everyone was expecting a happy reunion with everyone crying, etc. my mama was so mad she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him home. “no ikea meatballs for you, elliot!”
rehehehhe
Advanced
rehehehhe
3 years, 5 months ago by rehehehhe
I was talking to one of my guy friends and I was like wow your a real rebel aren’t you? (He had gotten in trouble) and he flipping looked at his crush and said yea😏 guess I am. And I died laughing. Because it made it look like he was flirting with me. And then my friend thought I liked him-
fire31
Professional
fire31
3 years, 5 months ago by fire31
When I was younger we had one of those little kid Barbie Jeep’s that you can drive down the sidewalk. Well I was driving and I was mad because my little sister wouldn’t move out of the way of the sidewalk so I just ran her over 😳😂. Thankfully she was fine and I apologized.