what is one thing you hate more than anything? page 3
V_2007
Bracelet King
V_2007
3 years, 8 months ago by V_2007
I hate it when your siblings are yelling and screaming and you have a really bad head-aid
marvelnerd
Bracelet King
marvelnerd
3 years, 8 months ago by marvelnerd
I do not like loud chewing, of feet 🤮 like nooooooooooo!
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 years, 8 months ago by Cassie989
Slowpokes! 🙁
Sushi24
Bracelet King
Sushi24
3 years, 8 months ago by Sushi24
People who assume or call me Chinese
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 8 months ago by angeldior
other people’s retainers really gross me out!!! especially when they’re just out on the table
sfrank47
Bracelet King
sfrank47
3 years, 8 months ago by sfrank47
@angeldior oh noo that’s so true and gross💀💀
sfrank47
Bracelet King
sfrank47
3 years, 8 months ago by sfrank47
Mine is that I hate when I tell people I’m vegan and they’re like “.....well what if the animal was vegan” like ok that’s not the point✨✨
Kjl
Professional
Kjl
3 years, 8 months ago by Kjl
I hate it when somebody makes fun of me liking a certain person 😢
XxpeachyxX
Bracelet King
XxpeachyxX
3 years, 8 months ago by XxpeachyxX
donald trump
KateFryda
Bracelet King
KateFryda
3 years, 8 months ago by KateFryda
i hate when people chew with their mouth open like is it that hard to close it
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
@KateFryda omg I knowwwwwww there’s this boy in my grade and he just does gross things like he chews things and he chews with his mouth open and my friend says he tried to touch people after picking his nose and like other really weird things I think he does have something wrong with him like actually because I remember one year when I was younger he was chewing something and someone asked if he was allowed to chew it or something and they said yes so maybe he chews things to stay focused 🤷‍♀️ but it’s still gross. He did have a surgery for breathing problems but that probably doesn’t have anything to do with it. Also, in first grade I was partnered with him and we were reading about amphibians and reptiles and when we started writing he said something like “wait u wrote it wrong let me fix it” and he took my paper and fixed it and he said that you need to write a an instead of just a if that makes sense and I probably looked annoyed and he was like “don’t feel bad that u got it wrong” 😂
KateFryda
Bracelet King
KateFryda
3 years, 8 months ago by KateFryda
@Elise64 omg i- 💅🏻😃
as_he
Bracelet King
as_he
3 years, 8 months ago by as_he
I hate friends that put you down and be like why cant u take a joke when they LITERALLY mean what they are SAYING 🤮 🤮 🤮
jazlyn05
Bracelet King
jazlyn05
3 years, 8 months ago by jazlyn05
when people slurp
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 8 months ago by workmanha
When you are around your best friend's other friend group that you aren't apart of so you just stand there awkwardly waiting for your best friend to actually pay attention to you....anyone relate or is that just me? 🤔
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 8 months ago by montecarlo
idk why but i hate garboge disposals. they creep me out!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Bugs
_bracelet1
Bracelet King
_bracelet1
3 years, 8 months ago by _bracelet1
Racism
margo7
Bracelet King
margo7
3 years, 8 months ago by margo7
One thing I ABSOLUTELY HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING is when someone is erasing on a piece of paper that has barely any eraser!!! The paper then rips and then makes that awful screeching noise. I also HATE nails on a chalkboard (doesn’t everyone tho) hahahah
Rebeccrrr
Advanced
Rebeccrrr
3 years, 8 months ago by Rebeccrrr
@8monika238 sameeeee 😂