Bracelet King
anonte2
3 years, 5 months ago by anonte2
@XxpeachyxX i- i feel that
joanna1200
Professional
joanna1200
3 years, 5 months ago by joanna1200
tomato seeds or just like seeds that are in fruit in general like why do tomatos have seeds they're perfectly fine they aren't nasty or anything but they just have to have seeds like what's the point and they have that slimy stuff to like what are you an alien egg? and then when I eat something that has tomato in it (like rice) I have to go in and search through the rice in order to take out every single seed or else I can't eat it because I'm like terrified of eating a seed and it's not even that I think it's going to grow in me or anything like that I just don't want to bite into a bitter seed in the middle of enjoying my food and oh my god the seeds in watermelon and oranges and other fruit like watermelon is so good and I can't just like bite into it because of all the seeds like even "seedless" watermelons why are they called seedless watermelons?? they're clearly not seedless they so clearly have so many seeds and they're so annoying and so concentrated I can't even enjoy the fruit because of the seeds and I don't want to sit there just picking out all the seeds because then the fruit can get all mushy and even if it doesn't it's so much work for such a small reward like why do these things have seeds like I get why but it's just so mildly inconvenient that it's infuriating like sometimes I'm just enjoying eating something and then BOOM a flipping seed and then I just get annoyed because I know that if there's one seed there's bound to be more also pomegranates who though that was a good idea like the fruit itself is so good but then it's literally all seeds and I don't like eating the actual seed so I have to like parkour around the seed trying to get the actual fruit and then spit out the seed and it's so inconvenient like just don't have seeds ughhhh

well that's my rant for the day it was so difficult keeping this pg I swear to god
anonte2
Bracelet King
anonte2
@joanna1200 girl you went on a huge rant about tomato seeds
anonte2
Bracelet King
anonte2
@joanna1200 and i appreciate it
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3 years, 5 months ago by CraftsyCat
Fire. it panics me so much. I'm fine with a fire place, but its really frightening to me
bunnyknots
Bracelet King
bunnyknots
3 years, 5 months ago by bunnyknots
My life is one thing I especially hate.
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 5 months ago by horses13
@KateFryda there is this girl in my class and she always brings this snack called chi seed pudding she slurps it then let’s it run out her chin and slurps it back up. It is so gross! I always sit next to her because teachers always put me close to her and one time she got some of the pudding stuff on this boy’s shirt. I feel your pain for hating people chewing with their mouth open.
Xxpuffish
Professional
Xxpuffish
3 years, 5 months ago by Xxpuffish
@johanna1200 I completely agree and what I hate the most is annoying sounds like balls hitting cement and stuff like that really negatively triggers me and country music
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 5 months ago by RockMusic
myself (just kidding) 😂
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 5 months ago by danielle_3
what society wants people to look like, stereotypes, when people interrupt me when i’m talking