RyGyV
3 years, 11 months ago by RyGyV
@l_d_1_3
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Hello again.
How many times have you read through the PJ books?
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
3 years, 11 months ago by Ballerina7
@RyGyV Hi!!!
I think that this is my fourth or fifth reread. For some reason I always read them in the fall but I started them recently because of boredom.
What about you?
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I think 3 times. Not totally positive. But when i have nothing to listen or do not know what to listen to at night I will just put them on. So i you have any suggestions on what i should listen to at night that would be great! 😄 😂 😄
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Honestly I have been trying to find something to listen to at night too, so I don't have any suggestions 🙁.
How old were you when you first read the series? I was nine or ten years old because my brother begged me to read them. I thought I would hate them, but turns out I was completely wrong!!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I might have been seven or eight. I have this vague memory of me and my brother in the listening to the books. I do remember which book it was and what scene which is weird but. It was the beginning of the Sea of Monsters and it was when Percy and Tyson were playing dodge ball (sorry if i spelled that wrong my brain just went dead so sorry.) and they exploded the gym. I do remember me not knowing the order to any of them. But I think the first time i completely read through them i was probably nine. Do you like the first PJ series or the second best?
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Oh my gosh that is a hard question!! I think I actually like them the same but the second a little more because of Percabeth (lol). They are almost equally amazing in my opinion. For sure they are both my favorite series ever!! ❤️
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
I love Percy Jackson as well! I just took the quiz, and found out I would be in cabin 8 which is Artemis' cabin!!!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@AG13 ---- My brother took it and he got Artemis. Which is funny cause men aren't allowed to be one of her hunters.
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
@RyGyV haha 😂
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 hello! How are you? Sorry I have not been messaging for a bit. I have been busy.
Slytherin3
Advanced
Slytherin3
3 years, 11 months ago by Slytherin3
I looove Percy Jackson! My favorite characters are Leo, Nico, Will, and Rachel, and my favorite book is House of Hades.
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- If you ever read the Trials of Apollo series (if you have not already) the third and fourth books are very depressing. I literally cried so much while listening to them. 😭 So out of the two PJ series and the first two Trials of Apollo, those last two books have to be the saddest out of them all. So for warning to that.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Hi! Don't worry, I have been really busy too (I just got back from a 12 hour round trip car ride lol)

I have only read the first two books in the series but I have heard they are really sad. Once our libraries open up here I will get the first two right away 🙂
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV *last two books
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Oh my gosh! I meant I have read the first two books but will get the third and fourth as soon as I can. (lol I can't type)
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- 😂. 12 hour road trip? I can hardly survive a 5 hour one let alone 12. 😂
Ballet23
Advanced
Ballet23
3 years, 11 months ago by Ballet23
@RyGyV Yeah at least it wasn't all at once (six hours at a time). I have to go for now, bye! 🙂
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Sorry! For some reason it logged me in to an old account, just ignore that!