?? Percy Jackson Fans ?? page 2
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
3 years, 11 months ago by Ballerina7
@RyGyV Yeah I was worried until I heard how involved Rick is going to be. I don't know any fan that actually likes the movies either!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
3 years, 11 months ago by RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I recently watched a video of this girl who is a PJ fan read e-mails from Mr. Rick to the director of the movies.
The e-mails were ones that he let the public see. And basically the whole thing was Rick saying that the movies are gonna be horrible and any PJ fan will hate it and
him also pointing out every single flaw in the script. So he basically was like CHANGE THE WHOLE THING! It was hilarious! The girl was like "boy was Rick Riordan right"
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I also watched an interview of the cast and one of the questions the person who played Percy was asked was "If he liked blue food?"
and he was like "What does this have to do with Percy Jackson." I'm just like 😤 😤 😤 😤 because in the books Percy loves to eat blue food.
Then the person who played Tyson was like " I read the Sea Of Monsters book and I was SO surprised how accurate we made the movie to the book."
Again me like 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤!
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV That's hilarious!!! For sure he will make sure every little detail is right about the show, he doesn't want another trainwreck.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV I saw that too! I was so mad, did Logan (the actor) even read the books?!?!?!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I don't think any of them did!! How can someone be casted in a movie that is based off of a book when they have never even read the books!!??!!
The cast will read the books one day then they will go and watch the movies then they will be like "This is horrible! It doesn't even go with the books!"
Or their kids will read the books and love them. Then they will be like "can we watch the movie?" They then watch the movies. " How in the world was this ever released!"
Their parents be like " I have no clue."
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV lol I hope that happens.

Now here is a question. If you had to get rid of one of the seven main characters, who would it be?
Groot_baby
Bracelet King
Groot_baby
3 years, 11 months ago by Groot_baby
I just started reading it and LOVE it highly recommended
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Probably Jason or Piper. How bout you?
It is no longer the seven half-bloods it is now " Six half-bloods shall answer the call . . . . " 😂 😂
Here is a question 🤔 If you could spend a day with any of the characters who would you pick?
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Groot_baby ---- Yeah! It is one of my favorite series!
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV honestly same. I didn't hate them but they never were my favorites.

I would probably spend the day with Annabeth because we have the same interests and I feel like we would get along well, but I would be fine with any of them.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV I have to go for now, but will come back and check braceletbook later!! Bye 🙂
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
Bye! 🙂 TTYL
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Yeah I would either pick Annabeth, Percy, or Leo.
Bye! 🙂TTYL
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I probably will not be able to talk for the next couple days. sorry 🙁
I will message you when i can though.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV That's Ok!!! Don't worry about it 🙂
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
3 years, 11 months ago by l_d_1_3
yessssssssssssss my favorites are probably also percy, annabeth, and leo but i also love hazel.
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
3 years, 11 months ago by l_d_1_3
also have any of you read the kane chronicles? would you recommend it? i have the first one but haven't read it yet lol
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@I_d_1_3 ---- I have not read them yet, but i want to. One of my friends read it and she says they are good but a tad bit confusing at first.
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
3 years, 11 months ago by narwhal16
Oh! I'm listening to The Son of Sobek rn. 😂