?? Percy Jackson Fans ??
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
3 years, 11 months ago by RyGyV
Are there any Percy Jackson fans out there?
If so who is your favorite character? Mine our Percy, Annabeth, And Leo.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
3 years, 11 months ago by Ballerina7
Yesssss! Annabeth, Percy, and Leo are also my favorites. My favorite books were House of Hades and The Last Olympian. I am currently on my 4th reread! (Lol I am a Percy Jackson nerd)
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I just recently reread them. Then i also read the Trials of Apollo which were SO good. And i can not wait for the fifth book to come out n September!!
My favorites are also The Last Olympian and House of Hades but i also like Mark of Athena. And my Favorite Trials of Apollo is either The burning Maze or The Tyrant's Tomb.
That series is SO sad though. I am so scared for whoever is in the fifth book of that series!
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
Leo is my favourite omg I love him
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV I was also going to add Mark of Athena, but thought it would be too much 🙂 I was reading the Trials of Apollo but couldn't get the third and fourth book because of quarantine (That's why I restarted Percy Jackson).

I already know the big events in the series, so once the libraries open up I am going to get the 3rd and 4th book to fully know everything. I am excited but also sad for the 5th book because it is the last 🙁 If any of my favorite characters die in the 5th book I don't know what I will do!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Me and my brother are both concerned for the lives of any characters in the fifth book.
I would be so depressed if they killed off any of my favorite characters 😭
I need to go through and read the Kane books and Magnus Chase. I have never read them which is a bit surprising since i am such a big PJ fan.
( Did you that Magnus's name is Latin for great. 😄
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV I had just started the Kane Chronicles when we were still in school, but once covid hit I never got to finish it. (It is pretty funny how similar we are) My reading is all messed up. That is cool how his name means great! It was really fun to talk to another PJ fan, since none of my friends read them and are probably tired of me trying to convince them🙂
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Yeah! I literally only have one friend who reads the PJ books. So i really don't have anyone to talk to about it. Which is sad. 🙁
Now we can talk to each other about PJ! 😄
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Yay!!! My brother read them when he was younger, but doesn't care about them now (which is fine with me because he has most of the PJ, HoO, and Trials of Apollo books). Most of my friends don't even like reading, but I have one friend that might start reading them, which is awesome.
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV also (nerdy question) what Camp Half-Blood Cabin would you be in? Mine is Cabin 6, which is Athena.
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I literally just took the quiz a bit ago. I got Poseidon. which is cabin 3? I can not remember at the moment. I thought i was gonna get Apollo because
I LOVE music so much but i was wrong.
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Ok here is a question. What character in all the PJ books to you relate to the most?
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV Ahhh that’s hard!!! Probably Annabeth since I am the smart blonde girl that can also hold my ground. What about you? (Also I might not be able to respond for a couple of days because I am going to see some family)
andioopeth
Bracelet King
andioopeth
3 years, 11 months ago by andioopeth
yes!! i love percy jackson! i’ve been re-reading the series during quarentine (as well as making bracelets) and i’m halfway through re-reading The Lost Hero!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- I probably have to say Annabeth too. I did take the character quiz yesterday and i got Nico. And his personality is totally opposite from mine. so 🤔 🤔
It is cool that you get to go visit family. Me and my brother have been at are grandparents house for the past couple days. But sadly we have to leave today 🙁
Dragon_Fly
Skiller
Dragon_Fly
3 years, 11 months ago by Dragon_Fly
I love Percy Jackson and Hero’s of Olympus. I love Annabeth and Leo
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV lol that's funny! (Sorry it's been so long, i forgot) 🙂
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Your fine. 😄
Ballerina7
Bracelet King
Ballerina7
@RyGyV also did you know that Disney+ is going to make a series on Percy Jackson? Each book will be a season. I am so excited!!!!!!!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Ballerina7 ---- Yeah! I am excited to! 😄 But a tad bit nervous cause i do not want it to turn out like how the movies did.
I personally did not like the movies and it annoyed me that it did not go with the books at all! 😤
But i think Mr. Rick Riordan is gonna be more involved in this series then he was in the movies