🔥🔥🔥-IF YOU ARE MAD- (write here) 🔥🔥🔥
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
2 years, 11 months ago by carara9093
This is post that you can write in if you ever feel upset or just want to say something, or you want to get it off your chest..
ill go first....

parents don’t understand that the more you yell, the more likely I am to hide things from them, and the parent-daughter relationship that once was perfect is now ruined bc I’m scared to talk to them. and then they blame it all on me. and now I’m always sad all the time and they act totally oblivious to the fact they caused this anxiety and depression they have caused and suicidal thoughts and all the reasons I shut myself out from the world. 👍
gymnast2
Bracelet King
gymnast2
2 years, 11 months ago by gymnast2
@carara9093 Hi I just wanted to say you're amazing and you shouldn't take what your parents say personal and I know thats hard but you can try and distract yourself or talk to your friends about it. Maybe try taking up a new hobby or finding a hard bracelet to try. Im sure things will get better but I know this is hard right now but eventually you will move out and it will be okay. Please stay and I know that I don't know you but I love you and i'm so proud of you. ❤️ ❤️
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
@gymnast2 omg thank you sm. this literally means so much to me. thank you.
gymnast2
Bracelet King
gymnast2
2 years, 11 months ago by gymnast2
@carara9093 No problem im glad to help ❤️
ilove_art
Bracelet King
ilove_art
2 years, 11 months ago by ilove_art
Hey, @carara9093! I just wanted to ask you to always remember the strong and beautiful person you are. I agree with @gymnast2 on everything. I know it might be hard but always remember that your parents love you always and forever no matter what and are so proud of you. You are an amazing person and I love you for that! Push through. Eventually it will get better, I promise. You are amazing. Now you say it. “I. Am. Amazing.” ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Love, @ilove_art
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
thank you very much,

but remember that you guys can also write stuff too, I'm not the only one. 👍
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
2 years, 11 months ago by llama1013
@carara9093 I am in the exact same situation. it's been like this for years now and has gotten to the point that I’m literally waiting until I’m 18, which is when I’ll feel comfortable enough to stand up to them. that's six months away thankfully but I have breakdowns a lot because they really don't try to understand me. I have a lot of anxiety which prevents me from making friends and getting a job and they only yell at me for those things. I’m doing slightly better now but I indeed have struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts... and they haven't helped whatsoever. in fact my mom has yelled at me a few times saying that I am perfectly fine and have no reason to be sad, that my life is great and I have amazing parents and home 👍 also that i can easily get over anxiety and just talk to people and put myself out there. we have a super tense relationship now and I rarely tell them things, I simply can't trust them. my only advice is FIND PEOPLE who support you. I made the mistake of shutting myself out from everyone and I felt super lonely and almost tried to kms. I know it's rough, I really do (I have social anxiety) but making even a small effort to find or keep friends really helps. you aren't alone, you've got this ❤️ I’m really proud of you for not giving up
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
@llama1013 omg. it seems like we are the same person. it somehow feels nice to know I'm not the only one. I wish you all the luck in the world and am sending virtual hugs. thank you for sharing. stay safe 👍
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
2 years, 11 months ago by llama1013
thank you!! you too!
Toofers
Advanced
Toofers
2 years, 11 months ago by Toofers
everyone should have the right to post patterns on here for every belief because they said they want to allow the freedom of speech but a lot of patterns are getting declined because admin and the moderators dont agree with it and it shouldnt happen dont say you accept everything when you dont
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
@Toofers oh wow. im sorry. what did they say? (the mods)
Toofers
Advanced
Toofers
2 years, 11 months ago by Toofers
i tried to post an asian lives matter piece in the style of the blm ones that are going around and i put alm because asian loves matter is too long for a bracelet and they said even though i put asian lives in the tags that it was too closely related to all lives and that they wouldnt accept it, and i know someone on here was trying to post a blue lives flag piece and they instantly declined with no other reason than they dont accept those anymore. if you show one side you should show another, otherwise you shouldnt show them at all
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
@Toofers omg im so sorry.
Maky_Wacky
Bracelet King
Maky_Wacky
2 years, 11 months ago by Maky_Wacky
My brother has had a lot of issues lately with my parents, breakup, and some other things that Ik are there, but I don’t know exactly what it is. They tell my oldest brother everything and then there’s me and my sister just trying to put pieces together, but it’s hard because they are all mad and having talks at night, and my sister and I just wanna know what is going on. My brother had a panic attack and apparently he’s been having a lot of them, but there was a really bad one and the EMS came and everything. It’s just really frustrating. And now we are about to move to another state, and my brother isn’t coming with us(not because of issues just because he just got a new job that he loves) and tbh he is my favorite sibling and he was always there to build up my confidence to go talk to someone(because I get very shy) and he was always there to give me advice, but idk what I’ll do without him.
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
2 years, 11 months ago by IzzyG21
Hello! I am kinda heated right now so Imma right in this forum

SO I just moved to a new school and I now kinda live in the "rich" neighborhood (we aren't that rich tho so don't think we are it is just the part that has more money you know). I have been online as a stall to actually make new friends. Yesterday was my first day back from almost a year online, and I hated it. The kids were just mean and obnoxious for no reason. Now Imma make a really complicated alpha pattern so I can be like, "hehehe look at my complicated bracelet that I made MYSELF.". It is just so frustrating because I just want to fit in like all the other kids. Also to make it worse my dumb best friend (I knew her before I went to this school and she went to the school I am in now)had to tell everyone that I was lesbian. Now we are in a huge argument and I now have no friends. Never the less I still have to wake up a 6:15 every day and conduct myself like nothing happened.

So yes I love my life. Thanks for reading my heated story time, Hope you enjoyed!
As Freddie Mercury always said "I've got it all right my darlings"
mstro23
Bracelet King
mstro23
2 years, 11 months ago by mstro23
I hate school... 😤
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
2 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
@Toofers omg im sorry. Maybe make one that says “stop Asian hate” there is one that says that which got accepted. You could also make a thicker one that says ‘Asian’ at the top and ‘Lives Matter’ at the bottom part or something like that.
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
@mstro23

why do you say that? did something happen?
mstro23
Bracelet King
mstro23
2 years, 11 months ago by mstro23
WE HAVE A MATH TEST ON MONDAY 😤 😤 😤 😤
audreyb37
Bracelet King
audreyb37
2 years, 11 months ago by audreyb37
There’s a bunch of stupid girl drama in my school where someone said that my cousin talked crap about her best friend and everyone turned against my cousin when she never did talk crap about her it’s just a rumor and I somehow got sucked into all of this cuz both sides wants me to be on them but I want to defend my cousin so that’s what I’ve been doing and this whole thing is so stupid and just needs to be dropped 😤