🔥🔥🔥-IF YOU ARE MAD- (write here) 🔥🔥🔥 page 2
a25
Skiller
a25
3 years ago by a25
Girl drama. No one will join my bb chalenges.(if ur intrested plz do my chalenge: "👍to-do chalenge (plz join) moonlight mystery theme"
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
2 years, 12 months ago by skittlesss
My brother ate my pizza and now I am ANGRYYYYY and hungry
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 12 months ago by GenMalucci
@Toofers Agreed, show one side, show all. It’s not really fair
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
2 years, 12 months ago by blahblah11
JUST THAT ONE “RICH” GIRL BEING AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT AND CAUSING DRAMA BUT EVERYONE IS TO BLIND TO SEE IT, BUT IM NOT, I SMELL A RAT (she reminds me of one too)
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
2 years, 11 months ago by Hedgehog23
I know that this thread is for things that make you mad but Im going to state something that upsets me, just bc I need to get it off my chest

My crush is moving away across the country. I think he is in like a week or two or sum.
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
2 years, 11 months ago by Hunter_K
My parents don't understand that I've literally ditched my childhood at the age of eight so I could be the older sister in our family of ten. They get frustrated with me because I do things that are considered immature when really for only a moment I don't want to have all of this heavy responsibility. They don't understand all I've done for them to make my family more functional and yes I live my family but for once I want to be able to be a kid instead of that third parent. Even worse is when I do try to be that third parent and they tell me "you aren't the parent." and when they say that I just want to scream at the top of my lung "I know I'm not but this is what you made me into". I'm never the priority it's always everyone else and their needs. I have needs too. I want to be able to have a full f***ing conversation with them without being interiors by some who's needs are "greater" than mine. I'm still a kid. I need parents.too.
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
2 years, 11 months ago by Fluff_Fox
fr tho, My Dad yells at me soo often and soo much I have anxiety from him entering the room. He blows up at me for the smallest stuff, which I get I probably shouldn't rest my feet on the dashboard, or try or dry my shoes off with a towel. But he thinks I lie to him and I don't most of the time, however when I tell him the truth and if it seems like I was in the right he'll yell at me and tell me I'm wrong until I give him an answer that puts me in the wrong and 90% of the time that story is a lie. He gets mad at me when I tell the truth because he thinks I'm lying, yet when I lie the first time- at my own expense- he is less angry. My mom used to stand up for me but she's stopped because he does it so often now. I know sometimes I mess up and it's human but I wish he wasn't so harsh on me, the 20 minute yell-lectures need to go fr. Geez- glad I can move out in a year lol, good riddance 😂
-Liza-
Bracelet King
-Liza-
2 years, 11 months ago by -Liza-
Life.
octopus223
Skiller
octopus223
2 years, 11 months ago by octopus223
My mom just like doesn’t respect me at all. She doesn’t knock or ask if she can come in and when I say no she like says that I have attitude issues and then I get mad at her. It got so bad that I lost it the other day and went off on her, I said that I was sick and tired of it and I didn’t talk to her since. She usually drives me to school so I walked because I couldn’t deal with being so close to her because I sit in the passenger seat. I just wish that she would listen because she doesn’t. (thank u for this community chat, really helpful)
carara9093
Bracelet King
carara9093
2 years, 11 months ago by carara9093
@octopus223 yesssss pop OFF girrrrrl! You feel better)
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
2 years, 11 months ago by sprinklez
I am so stressed out. I broke my foot my i am finally off crutches, and tomorrow no more boot. Only a lace brace. I can only do conditioning at my sports practices (gymnastics) so i got really strong)

long story short I started gymnastics late and got injurys so this season i scored out of five and next year I was supposed to score out of 7 and do 8. but now my coach wants to petition me straight to nine. But the testing is in three weeks. Thats if feel 100% healed by then, which i probably will, but then i will only have one ish weeks to get all my skills back and perfect my pak salto and get my beam series consistent.

now add school testing into that mix, a visit to my family in another state, and going to my brothers D1 baseball game in a neighboring state. I'm so freakin busy, and scared I'll break. But I have to do level 9! I want to, and I know I can. It is my future we are talking about! Its just horrible timing if ya know what I mean.

s o n o w i a m m a d at my parents for scheduling so much stuff at the worst time ever 😂 ❤️and mad that it has to be now that my coach says this.
Laelerbug
Bracelet King
Laelerbug
2 years, 11 months ago by Laelerbug
I'm tired of my sisters being the rudest people on earth and i hate them soo much. my parents think they are cute little angels but i swear they are devils. they are stupid people and i do't know why they have to exist

sorry i love my sisters but that felt realllllly good to finally say
ag_knots
Bracelet King
ag_knots
2 years, 11 months ago by ag_knots
@Moriah_ME's fakeness and rudeness, its a bad person behind that screen
spacebella
Bracelet King
spacebella
2 years, 11 months ago by spacebella
before i rant i send hugs to everyone ❤️
lets start
im a failure. im lazy but i work hard, yet im failing one of my fave classes, my teachers are loading us up with hw, my crush situation sucks, my mom thinks i do nothing, im punished until my bday rn bc i didnt do something right, i lost my bff bc of my mom, and im just sad 😢but on the outside i decide to try and make everyone happy and then i get bullied bc of my body and still have to be nice even tho i imagine punching them in the face... yea no im just going to spare people bc idek why i wrote this im just making more people miserable 😐
switeziank
Bracelet King
switeziank
2 years, 11 months ago by switeziank
My GOD I just can't anymore.
I thought it was a secular site and the ratings of the patterns you can give are to be about the pattern not it's message, but my mind was made up when angry christian and believers just got to rate my pattern 1 star just because it said 'I am Satan'. What is it with that people? It doesn't hurt anyone, it's just a pattern, and I love to get comments under my patterns, but not about world view and 'O, is it christian pattern or not cause i don't know if i should rate it 1 because of satan thing or 5 because ✨christianity✨?'. Cann't I just get comments about the circle not being round enough or the font being too wide? Why does it matter if I am believer or not on a site about friendship bracelets? It was my alternative for social media, my safe space for a long time, but now I don't feel like it is anymore. I'm feeling sad, dissapointed, helpless and angry.

Love the fact this topic was made, thanks ❤️
EVA_SILLY
Bracelet King
EVA_SILLY
2 years, 11 months ago by EVA_SILLY
I am mad because my parents are leaving for a while and they don’t want to talk me with them. (Only child) and I don’t have anywhere to go, and them calling me stuff idk what to do.
poopereti
Bracelet King
poopereti
2 years, 10 months ago by poopereti
@EVA_SILLY It's okay to be angry. When the time comes, you might want to ask them. Try to think about your concerns and how they can be fixed. Don't blame yourself for other people's actions.