SMALL SURVEY: do you feel safe
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 2 months ago by HelloooIts
do you feel safe walking at night? (for instance from a party or a friends house)
and at day?

and then im talking about no keys between knuckels, nothing to defend yourself with, just you walking

also (not necessary) what is your gender and age?? im just trying to find out something
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years, 2 months ago by crafter83
No phone too? Cause my answer depends on that
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@crafter83
well lets say you cant call someone fast
maybe you do have your phone but you cant call or text someone
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
Then no, I don’t feel safe

I’m female and in the age range of 15-25( don’t want to give out my exact age online)
izone
Skiller
izone
3 years, 2 months ago by izone
definitely not, if i’m by myself i’m super paranoid, especially if i have nothing to defend myself with. btw, i’m 13 and nb
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@crafter83 @izone
okay thank you!! im trying to find how many people think like this (with the whole thing ab the 97% i want to know how people on this site think)
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
No problem
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
Probably not. if I had nothing to defend myself and no phone then no. by having nothing to defend myself I mean like no skateboard or anything cuz if someone was kidnapping me I would probably try to get away with my skateboard or hit them with it lol (ik that’s probably not that easy tho lol but still)
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
and I’m female and 11 years old
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@Elise64 okay thanks!
Sophaloph
Advanced
Sophaloph
3 years, 2 months ago by Sophaloph
I think it depends where you are walking. In my neighborhood I feel safe, but downtown I would not. I'm a 14 year old girl
amg_04
Skiller
amg_04
3 years, 2 months ago by amg_04
I would not feel safe, especially where I live
amg_04
Skiller
amg_04
3 years, 2 months ago by amg_04
16 btw female
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 2 months ago by llama1013
no I wouldn’t feel safe, whether or not I have a phone on me. in the day it’s a little better but not entirely. I’m a 17 year old girl, and have lived in urban areas most of my life. rn I live very close to (if not in) the city so I’m sure my opinion is affected by that. I’m also a very paranoid person so that doesn’t help lol
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 2 months ago by -Nobody-
I get super paranoid in my tiny town so no. I'm female and 15.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 2 months ago by workmanha
Nope....I live in a pretty sketchy place I guess which it is constantly monitored by police and the police station is down the street from where I live but still. I am female and almost 16 🙂
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years, 2 months ago by sprinklez
I am a female. No, not at night, in day yes. At night I use my safety alarm for extra protection... just in case😉
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
okay thanks everyone!!
im making a list of it rn and this is only showing how toxic the world is since ive only and one "safe" in both night and day
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 2 months ago by GenMalucci
I am a teenager, Female, and I don’t often feel “safe”. If I had concealed carry (ability to have a small gun for safety reasons) then I would feel safe. But luckily we just moved out of the sketchy place we lived it, so I am getting a little bit better with feeling safe..
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
@GenMalucci
so is that a safe or unsafe??
also i said no things to defend urself with