Scariest or weirdest dream ever! Please share!
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 years, 3 months ago by Cassie989
Mine was when somebody pushed me off a rock or something and I fell and fell and finally... THUNK!!!! I woke up with a shock and was sweaty and flushed. Please share yours! I'd love to hear your spooky or just plain weird dreams! 😄
Braceletlo
Bracelet King
Braceletlo
3 years, 3 months ago by Braceletlo
hy,i have a lot of them.once i was dreaming about being somewhere in mountains and i meet a guy and he was so strickt it was like i was addopted and once he was so strict i grab his head and pull him and then kick him down the mountain and i was happy becose i was so sure he was dead but then he came up and i kick him again and then i woke up.
And also one more it was so weird but its like i was standing somewhere and then one guy came like so slow and saying creeapy words and when he came to me i always woke up 😐
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 3 months ago by Paris113
I had plans to sneak into my school with people that I don’t really talk to later that night, like around 9. So we ride up there on our bikes and just kinda mess around until we get this creepy feeling of being watched. We all started running and somehow we got into the school and into one of the AP’s offices. When I looked behind the desk, it was just a black humanoid figure. The last thing I remember about that dream is how terrified I was and hiding behind a bush texting my mom to come get me
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years, 2 months ago by Yellowfang
Lol, I know this is old but, I had a night mare where I was playing Minecraft and it was like a narrator saying if you look an enderman in the the eyes it will kill you in irl. And I was in creative and I looked at one, when I tried to fly up, he teleported and hanged on to my leg and scratched his long wierd fingers down me, and it like went to me outside the com, and the whole computer is ripped is three, and I’m dead. Another (in Minecraft) I punched a dog, and u know how if u punch one they all attack? Well in the middle of a Minecraft night the rest of the pack killed me in the middle of the night. I had to take a break from Minecraft for a while
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years, 2 months ago by audreyt293
I don't remember the entire thing but I just remember kissing my friend on the cheek....my dreams somehow 90% of the time involve my friends and they are usually REALLY strange
spleevy
Bracelet King
spleevy
3 years, 2 months ago by spleevy
basically Obama was in my house and had an interview with my guinea pigs- yeah uh
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 2 months ago by Godluvsu
My uncle was telling me about his dream- they (him and my brother and my dad) snuck into this sketchy building in China and pulled animals out of the ground like they were plants😂😂😂
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 2 months ago by awesomelgk
The scariest for me was when I was a minecraft NOOB and I was 7 or 8 years old! I was running around (everything looks like irl, except for the scary thing) and it's just a big field with nothing but a few bushes. Well, I ran beside a bush and there was a creeper and it blew me up. It scared me so much I ran to my parents room and woke them up 😂🤣
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
lol I had a rly weird dream last night. so my dog gets this weird stuff on the side of his eye, it’s normal i think it happens to most dogs, but anyways i just wipe it off and wash my hands after. so in my dream, I was trying to get it out, and somehow I literally pulled this part out of his eye (now that i think of it it might have been part of his brain since it was pink 😶) and my mom didn’t even notice when he came up to her, and I started crying and said that I’m an idiot and my mom was like “it’s ok you are in a dream it isn’t real” lol and I also had a dream that I got attacked by a bear but I knew it was a dream so I knew I would be fine but it was so scary now I think of getting attacked by a bear all the time and I get so scared 😂 I have a ton more but I’m not gonna share all of them cuz I have so many lol
HoneyBee10
Professional
HoneyBee10
3 years, 2 months ago by HoneyBee10
ok so im kinda a weeb (anime lover) and i had a dream where my favorite anime boy was my dad, it was weird i woke up SUPER confused, i was thankful it was just a dream 🙈
mariam_25
Bracelet King
mariam_25
3 years, 1 month ago by mariam_25
Getting killed by my stupid teacher ( he’s bald like this👴
soka_snips
Professional
soka_snips
3 years, 1 month ago by soka_snips
One time I dreamt my dad turned into a huge albino moray eel and bit me on the leg.
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
3 years, 1 month ago by Maialynn
I was a trapeze artist on Broadway and I was very terrible at it.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
terrorist came to a family dinner.
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
3 years, 1 month ago by swim_girl
I just had one that my grandmother and some of her friends were sitting on our sun-porch in our front yard (which isn't actually real but whatever) and this guy came buy in a red car and ummmm...he started shooting at them with an assault rifle 😐so anyways the porch roof collapsed right after I saw one of my grandmother's friends get hit with a bullet...in the face...everyone on the porch except for me died. so um. yeah. i need help i guess that is BY FAR the most messed up dream i have EVER had...
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
@swim_girl those kind of dreams are terrifying. where you watch everyone else die. it literally scarring.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
lol I have some other ones. So my chromebook is practically broken (in real life) and I had a dream one night that my name is by Eminem was playing on my broken computer and I couldn’t turn it off or control it 😂 @swim_girl I had a dream kind of like that once, well not really I have dreams about being kidnapped. So once I had one where a man came into our house and he had a gun and I think he shot my mom and that was basically it, and the other one was me being taken hostage with a bunch of other people which was bc of a flashpoint episode i watched but ya ones about getting kidnapped or shot are really scary 😰
LEADER4GOD
Skiller
LEADER4GOD
3 years, 1 month ago by LEADER4GOD
Omg do you watch the flash?
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
@lucass_ ik...I woke up and was so terrified because up until that point the dream was really realistic too. like I've never seen someone actually get shot, but the way I remember it in my dream is definitely close to what it would actually look like...why, brain??
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
don't mean to double post 😂 but @Elise64 those dreams are horrible. especially cause those are the dreams that your brain decides to make completely realistic and there's no flying unicorns or tomato fights (yes i've had a dream about a tomato fight before lol) it's just scary and it feels real. 🤮they are the worst