How did y'all choose your bracelet book username?
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 3 months ago by Aspen14
I just wanted to hear your stories of how you chose your username!
Mine is Aspen14 because my name is Aspen (of course) and 14 because that is my basketball number 🙂
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 3 months ago by llama1013
I used to be obsessed with llamas a few years ago so instead of taking one of my premade usernames from other platforms, I paired the word llama with the numbers of my birthday 🤦‍♀️😂 I hope to change it someday
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
Elise is my name and then I just came up with two random numbers... 😂 I would change it to galaxy_pinepple if I could (long story lol)
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 3 months ago by horselove1
Ummm well i love horses and then I put the number 1 lol
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 3 months ago by PugCakePop
Back in 4th grade I was looking through pictures on the internet for my school profile pic. And i saw this one pic that had a really pretty arrangement of chocolate and vanilla cake pops, and right in the middle was the grumpy face of a pug(a real one not a pug made of cake) and it was just so adorable and ive had that profile ever since. But after i graduated 4th grade I moved and i could never find that picture again. I've been searching to this day but still haven't found it. 🙁 😭. So that's my name, PugCakePop.
variations
Professional
variations
3 years, 3 months ago by variations
I was using Bracelet Book for a long time before I made an account, but I finally decided to make an account because I wanted to add variations. And so I just came up with a name in like 2 seconds and I really don't like it lol. I would definitely change it if I could.
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 3 months ago by Etown
Mine is just the first letter of my first name and the first four letters in my last name 😂 So boring, I know
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 3 months ago by rayasun
lol my name is Raya and when i was younger my uncle used to call me a RayaSunshine (ray of sunshine -- get it). i used to hate it but i love it now and its my username for almost every social i have
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 3 months ago by rayasun
also sunflowers are my thing because you know.. sunshine, sunflowers... so that explains my pfp too 😂 😂
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
It’s my Snapchat username and it’s pretty unique so I knew it wouldn’t be taken on this site
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
3 years, 3 months ago by CaptainN83
My nickname for a couple of close friends is Captain Noodle (don't ask) and my favorite number is 83.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Mandy is short for my real name and I was born in 2006 so I turned that into my username. It was a random choice but I still like my username and I don't regret it.
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 3 months ago by zoeyllm
My nickname is Zoe and the "yllm" part is a combination of my middle and last name. "Yllm" is not my last name......... How would you even pronounce that!?
itsmenaomi
Bracelet King
itsmenaomi
3 years, 3 months ago by itsmenaomi
umm idont even know but i just decided to put itsme and then add naomi (naomi is my name) i wish i could change it so bad but i dont wanna lose all my friends and all my todos and variations lol
itsmenaomi
Bracelet King
itsmenaomi
3 years, 3 months ago by itsmenaomi
@Admin, u should add a ability where ur able to change ur name if ur like a bracelet king or something as u might see it looks like lots of people wanna change there name. lol ( just a suggestion)
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 3 months ago by BeadGirl16
I originally signed up for BB to use the alpha patterns with my seed bead loom and I’m a girl so BeadGirl. But that was already taken so I added 16. It had significance at the time but I can’t really remember why anymore. If I had the ability to, I might change it to something more creative and unique.
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 3 months ago by JBanana
my name starts with J and it ryms with banane that is banana in french so i was always called J the banana so it turned to JBanana 😄
ShyAvocado
Bracelet King
ShyAvocado
3 years, 3 months ago by ShyAvocado
I am shy and i like avocados 🙂
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 3 months ago by PotatoPeel
I was hungry and i was craving french fries
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 3 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
Well I was super obsessed with stranger things (still am obvi) and loved ScoopsAhoy so much! It combines (a few) of my favorite things -> the ocean/nautical stuff, ice cream, and stranger things. 😃