How did y'all choose your bracelet book username? page 2
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 3 months ago by CakeCup
So, i met one of my friends in a really odd way. We didn't know each other very well, but she had a project she was doing for school. She was going around and asking people about which is better, a cupcake or a muffin. My friend was very insistent that cupcakes are better and that muffins are just less fancy and boring cupcakes. So fast forward a couple of years. I started to use the word "cupcake" as my thing as well. I think it was my friend that got me slightly obsessed, so blame her. I used it as my Minecraft username and as a name on a plaque that I made for myself. So my first thought was when i came to this site was to use the username "Cupcake" but of course, that was taken. I don't know why i didn't just add some numbers or something, but i decided to just flip it around so it was CakeCup. There you go.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 3 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
My nickname has always been Nanna. My uncle started calling me Nanna when I was really little. Probably around 2 or 3 years old. So it just stuck, and even now some of my closest friends call me Nanna. Even though my real name is Savannah.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 3 months ago by bsoftball
I love softball and the b is a little too personal
chloe_f_a
Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
3 years, 3 months ago by chloe_f_a
Chloe is my name so that was easy 😂and f and a are my middle and last name initials...when I first signed up for bb I didn't know you couldn't change your username...but I'm pleased with my name and I'm glad I made it something simple lol
ohdang
Bracelet King
ohdang
3 years, 3 months ago by ohdang
I have two accounts and the other one basically got stolen, but that one was just my name with an extra e at the end. The one I have now is ohdang cuz I literally say dang wayyyy too much
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 3 months ago by danielle_3
mine is really simple. my name is danielle and my lucky number is 3 (it's also my field hockey number but our current uniforms don't have numbers). so i'm not as original as everyone else's 😂
brutie_pie
Bracelet King
brutie_pie
3 years, 3 months ago by brutie_pie
We call my dog “Brutie pie” like cutie pie
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 3 months ago by indaco
I love the colour indigo really much, it has a special meaning for me. Since “indigo” was taken and I am Italian I have chosen “indaco” (the name of the colour translated)
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
3 years, 3 months ago by Snowy123
Well my cats name is snowy
Gab_sterrr
Skiller
Gab_sterrr
3 years, 3 months ago by Gab_sterrr
Well Gab_sterrr has been my username for everything so I wouldn't forget it 😂 and When I joined BB I just thought why not
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 3 months ago by NB2909
mine is the initials of my first and last name then it was supposed to be my bday but i messes up on the last number my birthday is February 9 2008 so ya
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 3 months ago by skittlesss
uuuummmmmm I like skittles
weirdkiddo
Bracelet King
weirdkiddo
3 years, 3 months ago by weirdkiddo
I’ve been called weird my whole life cause I like musicals and apparently that’s a bad thing to the people in my school so I decided to embrace that I’m weird. I decided that everyone is weird in their own way because no one is the same. In my opinion, “normal” does not exist, because if everyone was “normal” then everyone in the world would be exactly the same, and that would be a very boring world. So, I’m a weird kid and I embrace it.
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
3 years, 3 months ago by Disney12
Well, I love Disney and I was 12 at the time I made my account.😊
Moosey
Bracelet King
Moosey
3 years, 3 months ago by Moosey
Mine is Moosey because that's my nickname at home. Ever since I was two, my nickname has been some form of moose or moosey.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
my name is Allison (nickname alli) so there’s alli
My middle name is Alexis so
allialexis
pastel17
Bracelet King
pastel17
3 years, 3 months ago by pastel17
Mine is pastel because I love to do art
Emily_knot
Bracelet King
Emily_knot
3 years, 3 months ago by Emily_knot
Lol I didn't want to reveal my real name on bb so I just chose a random name that came to my mind first and it was Emily idk why I just added knot in it 😂 😂 😂
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 3 months ago by derin16_
derin is my name and i was born on Sept 16th so yeah 😂 I also kinda wanna change my username tbh
lizkaa
Skiller
lizkaa
3 years, 3 months ago by lizkaa
my name is Klaudia, my best friend calls me lizka and I love it so much haha