I need help with my crush
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
Idk if he likes me and I want to confess but two of my cousins say I shouldn't and my sister and other cousin think I should.
Help me please 🥺
HadleyLord
Bracelet King
HadleyLord
3 years, 4 months ago by HadleyLord
First off I think the situation matters. If yall are already friends it makes it different, ya know? I personally think it's different between someone you overlap with a lot and someone you don't.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@HadleyLord he says that we're friends and I consider him a friend. I had a crush on him before we actually became friends though.
_arianao
Bracelet King
_arianao
3 years, 4 months ago by _arianao
Do you think he likes you? I feel like if you want to you definitely should because it’s better to say something then never say anything at all cause you never know what if he likes you back! But you also need to think will it affect your friendship?
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@_arianao I told him I used to like hime. Also on chat last night I asked how can you tell if a guy likes you and some people asked questions and I answered them, in the end those users think he likes me. Idk if he does but my sis also thinks he does. Idk if it will affect or friendship or not...
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 4 months ago by RockMusic
I say learn a lot about him and stay friends for a while, then tell him how you feel
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@RockMusic I feel like I know a lot about him already but idk. Thank you for that advice!
HadleyLord
Bracelet King
HadleyLord
3 years, 4 months ago by HadleyLord
I personally think that sometimes it's better to stay friends if it's a friendship you value a lot, but if you think that he likes you back I think go for it!
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@HadleyLord okay
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 4 months ago by Avacado113
♡♡♡♡ yo girl just go to him and say:
Hi I like u do like me?

If he says no well idk what to do but I think he will say yes I'm assuming
Makayla-26
Bracelet King
Makayla-26
3 years, 4 months ago by Makayla-26
You could do that thing so here’s how the convo would go
Makayla-26
Bracelet King
Makayla-26
I didn’t mean to click send😂
Makayla-26
Bracelet King
Makayla-26
@him do you like anyone You: yes you Him: he could either be like “I like you too” or he could be like sorry I think we just should be friends. You: if he says the first option omggg congrats girl BUT if he says the second option then be like “oh sorry I meant to put yes, you?” I was asking if you liked someone too. That way things don’t become weird in your friendship
Makayla-26
Bracelet King
Makayla-26
Hope this helps!!
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
@Makayla-26 dad genius. Really. It is.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
@-Nobody- Could you handle staying just friends forever? That is something you should ask yourself before deciding anything. The longer you wait to tell him, the harder it will be. I say you should go for it! You will feel better once you get it off of your chest whether he likes you back or not. From what I’ve seen is that the longest and healthiest relationships start as friends first.
Beginner
3 years, 4 months ago by 11076339
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 3 months ago by Paris113
It really depends on y’all’s age. When I was in 5th grade I told a guy I like him and he freaked out. On the other hand, I am in 7th grade and a different guy has become one of my best friends and he told me he like me. We definitely handled it a lot better so confessing crushes isn’t always that bad
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 3 months ago by -Nobody-
@Paris113 we are both 15 year old freshmens
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 3 months ago by Paris113
-Nobody- would you say he’s mature? If so go for it and if he drops you as a friend your too good for him anyway