Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 4 months ago by Paris113
@-Nobody- Look above I thought it would automatically tag you
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
@Paris113 I wouldn't say he's really mature at all. I did confess and he said hes not doing relationships and sees me as just a friend. He always post girls on his story and I always type first. Me and my cousin did an experiment and he was hitting on her. I'm pretty sure he dropped me as a friend and it hurt like heck. I'd say he's too good for me but I don't know. He used to talk to me when quarantine just started so I could do his homework. I don't know what got me to develop feelings. It might be because he's cute Andries the treat me like how the other guys do. He jokes with me and he's stupid but a cute goofy stupid and I think I made the mistake by confessing...
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
The fact that he said that he’s not doing relationships and then hitting on someone shows that he is a grade A butthole. It would be fine if he had said that and kept you as a friend and not getting into relationships but he straight up lied and you should try to get over him cause nothing is going to fix a boy like that 😢
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@Paris113 I've been trying but no matter what I do I'm still not over him. I've tried seeing him like a brother but it doesn't work since I don't see him in person. I've tried seeing him as a friend but it's difficult. Every time we talk I get the feelings again.
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
@-Nobody- I am so sorry that this is happening but have you tried talking to your guardian? I know it might be awkward but parents are really good at comforting when you need it
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@Paris113 I've talked to my cousin and her friend about it and they said to block him and I shouldn't always text first. I don't want to block him or talk to my dad or his gf.
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
@-Nobody- Do you have someone to rant to and then they don’t really give advice and they just say “wow that really sucks”? I’ve learned that sometimes that’s all you need. But sometimes you don’t get over a crush and that’s ok as long as you aren’t creepy about it
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@Paris113 I have my friend but certain things she gives advice. Also I won't be creepy 😂 I'm not the stalker type of person
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
@-Nobody- i think a lot of time we live in fear of rejection when it doesnt have to be that way. someone already said this but just go up to him and ask "do you like me cause i like you" id bet money he would say yes and then yay! but if not, who gives a crap? Just keep being great friends with him. it doesn't have to be awkward unless you want it to be. if you think about it, you've already been friends with him this whole time and liked him and its been fine. if he shuts you down its fine, you can still be friends with him and like him at the same time and it doesn't have to be weird. idk thats just my two cents
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@rayasun I did confess and he said hes not doing relationships and sees me as just a friend. He always post girls on his story and I always type first. Me and my cousin did an experiment and he was hitting on her. I'm pretty sure he dropped me as a friend and it hurt like heck. I'd say he's too good for me but I don't know. He used to talk to me when quarantine just started so I could do his homework. I don't know what got me to develop feelings. It might be because he's cute Andries the treat me like how the other guys do. He jokes with me and he's stupid but a cute goofy stupid and I think I made the mistake by confessing...
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
@-Nobody- dont regret your actions bc some jerk reacted the wrong way. i would say this at least has a silver lining bc you can see his true character. ive gone through the same thing, i liked this guy and he was really only my friend to get answers for school. it sucks and it hurts, but at least you know hes a jerk (maybe a cute and sometimes sweet jerk, but still a jerk if he was hitting on your cousin like that and using you for answers). Knowing what he's really like will help you not feel as embarassed bc bro, he doesn't deserve you anyway if he's a player. also im sorry if this was too mean to him