Bracelet King
_arianao
3 years, 7 months ago by _arianao
girls you can talk about anything here! ❤️
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
I love bracelets! ( just wanted to mention that)
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 6 months ago by peanutse
Oof loll hi I don’t really have much to talk about
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 6 months ago by Etown
I don't even know why I'm saying this but I hate drama and gossip. My friends have been so caught up in it and it's the worst 😂
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 6 months ago by 09_blehh_2
@Etown same I hate being involved in drama.
bruh_ava
Advanced
bruh_ava
3 years, 6 months ago by bruh_ava
um wellllllllll im MAJORLY simping over fred weasley from harry potter... its probably a phase tho tbh from all the fanfics i read
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 6 months ago by 09_blehh_2
@bruh_ava
You gotta love “fictional” people
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 6 months ago by kmmorell
@Etown UGHHH Same. last year it was horrible. Had to find a whole new group of friends. Don't even know how it started or why. Drama's stupid and IDK WHY people think it's fun/funny...
ceilidh
Bracelet King
ceilidh
3 years, 6 months ago by ceilidh
@bruh_ava i’m majorly simping soooo hard for Harry Styles atm and i’m pretty sure it isn’t a phase. how could i ever not love him and how he supports everyone 😍
corgigirl
Professional
corgigirl
3 years, 6 months ago by corgigirl
I’m 14 and never got my period yet..kinda wanting it though
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 4 months ago by 89dmilmfb
@corgigirl you do not want it... it’s kinda a pain to have to change a pad and stuff, and for other’s it’s literal pain, except thankfully I’ve never had cramps!
sanaaa
Professional
sanaaa
3 years, 4 months ago by sanaaa
@89dmilmfb sameee! and i agree with youu.
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 4 months ago by horselove1
Girls I need help!!!! How do you get over a crush that said the just want to be friends!!! I still really like him and he just makes my day better!!!! Ahhhhhh help me plz!!!!!!!
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 4 months ago by ChaosZone
Ok, this feels weird to say but...AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS ANIME CHARACTERS ARE WAY CUTER THAT REAL LIVE PEOPLE cause like thats how I feel lol
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 4 months ago by Avacado113
hi

im bored as hell rn
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
@corgigirl No. you don’t want it. Its a pain and requires unnecessary trips to the rest room. For me, I don’t get cramps, but for some of my friends they get it really bad
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 4 months ago by apurva
@corgigirl same but I'm 13
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
AHHHH Periods suck u definitely do not want them...plus you have to worry about leaking and you can't wear light colored pants just in case. 🤮
princess29
Professional
princess29
3 years, 4 months ago by princess29
Just a disclaimer: I am not talking about anyone here, everyone is so nice!
Why is the favorite activity of girls my age and at my school drama, gossip and backstabbing? I am sick of it. I have been bullied by people since elementary school and man it is annoying. Especially when people try to use you and take advantage of you. I hate group projects because I am the only one that ever does work, and everyone expects that I will do it for them.
I am sorry that was a rant but maybe some of you have gone through similar things. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk.
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years, 4 months ago by Vivi07
@princess29 ugh, i know what you mean. I’ve had too many toxic friends. I’m sick of it. People are just so horrible and don’t know when to stop. The other day a friend (Z) asked if I wanted to go on a walk/to the park with her and her dog at 1 o’clock. I said that I could but it would have to be 2 o’clock. Z said that she couldn’t do that. I said ok. Then i went to the park at 2:30 with my brother and sister and i saw one if my other friends walk into the park, and then 5 minutes later i saw Z walk into the park and meet up with the other friend. I said hi to Z and she aired me. I wasn’t mad that she went with someone else, I’m now upset that she didn’t say hi or anything, probably because she was scared of what I would say. Anyway ignore my rant i just needed to get that out.