🐤Taking Requests🐥 page 4
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Hunter_K You're welcome! I'll tag you when it gets accepted.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@rileyk1239 Would you still like me to make you that pattern? If you do then please tell me your preferred dimensions for it.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee @madebyJ I only have 1 pattern request left so I'll be able to make your requests soon, if you want.
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
Ok! Thanks!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee What is your request then?
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
@DenyceC their is this new book series coming out I was wondering if you can transfer the image in gonna change my profile picture into a bookmark 😂!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee Ok, then what are your preferred pattern dimensions and color limit?
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
You can press on my profile picture see the full picture and use alpha from image to transfer it into a alpha, I dont really mind any colours just try to use as many as you can 😁
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
( tell me when you get the picture )
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee I've gotten the picture, but how many base strings is okay? Also what book series is it?
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
It's called The Last Fallen Star and 20- 50 string are ok I dont mind just nothing under 20 and over 50 😀😂 the book series is coming out soon so I wanted to prepare with a book mark!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee Ok, I'll give you some updates on the pattern
mcrecos18
Bracelet King
mcrecos18
3 years ago by mcrecos18
Hi could u make a strawberry boba pattern maybe like long enough to be a bracelet

Maybe like little pink boba with strawberries everywhere or something
Could u make it repeat everywhere too like #56282 or #78025

(:
Roseart
Bracelet King
Roseart
3 years ago by Roseart
Will you do a good place one like #73641?
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Yoonhee Done! The dimensions are 25 base strings and 75 rows, there are 14 colors. Check my profile picture for full image.
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years ago by Yoonhee
Love it ! it looks amazing!
Mimi2022
Bracelet King
Mimi2022
3 years ago by Mimi2022
Hi! I am currently making a collection of Disney / Pixar bracelets, currently working on Arielle(yours) #82819. I am looking for either other patterns of princess or some of toy story. I would like pale background, between 40-45 strings to around 60-80 tall. It would like it to have between 9-13 colours, can be more, can be less. Thank you very much
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@mcrecos18 Yes I can, please reply to the new forum post I have made if you want to tell me anything.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Mimi2022 Ok, any specific characters you want to see then? If so, please reply to the new forum topic.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Roseart I don't know if I can since that style of pattern is not really my usual style of pattern. I can try though! For any further details, please reply to my new forum post.