Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 1 month ago by -Nobody-
@DenyceC Okay, thank you!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years, 1 month ago by DenyceC
@-Nobody- Here's how it's going so far, there's 27 base strings and 55 rows. It has 7 colors, including te background, although more colors could be added (it's not finished yet, just givibg an update)
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
Okay, sounds good! Thank you
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@-Nobody- I've finished, it has 27 base strings and 55 rows (the same as before), but it has 6 colors now. I've set it as my PfP, tell me if it looks fine
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
It looks really pretty!!!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
Thanks, I'll tag tag you when it gets accepted.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@-Nobody- Forgot to tag, look up ∆
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
Okay, thank you!
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
3 years, 1 month ago by Hunter_K
Hey @DenyceC ! May I request a pattern from you with your precious time?
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@Hunter_K Yes, of course, what will you be requesting? Although I hope you can wait for a little bit since I still have a few requests that I have to do. Please include how many colors I can use (maximum) and the dimensions (base strings and rows)
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
@DenyceC Awesome! Yes I have no problem waiting 😂. There is a show called miraculous ladybug and one of the characters names is Luka. I would really like to make a wall hanging of him. If you need visual aid there are tons of images online. Maybe 9 colors and 40 by 50? Feel free to tweak that as much as you like, I'm not too picky! Thank you so much!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@Hunter_K Ok, I'll tell you when I start it. I guessed that it would be somehow related to Miraculous, from the "Just a friend", lol. I also have a request to make Chat Noir, would you like to be tagged on that as well?
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
@DenyceC LOL yes I'm super obsessed with this show 😂. I would love to be notified thank you!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@Hunter_K Ack, I forgot to ask if you wanted the 'regular' version of Lucas or the one in Miraculous form and also if it would be just the head or full body.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@Hunter_K Lmaoooo. I'm sorry, I mean Luka asgsjakahah. It's been a while since I watched Miraculous.
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
@DenyceC No worries! I would love the miraculous version of him, with full body!
Perantie
Bracelet King
Perantie
3 years, 1 month ago by Perantie
@DenyceC could you make tornado of terror from one punch man, the amount of strings can be 30-45 the amount of colors 6-10 how long it should be can be up to you can be like half of her face like some other patterns also I don’t know how to copy and paste websites on my phone but hope you can do this.thanks!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
@Perantie Ok, I'll notify you when I start it since I'm still busy with some requests.
ChloeW
Advanced
ChloeW
3 years, 1 month ago by ChloeW
Hi can you please make me the bracelet that’s #62386? I’m not good at making bracelets And alpha bracelets confuse me. My birthday is also coming up 😊
rileyk1239
Professional
rileyk1239
3 years, 1 month ago by rileyk1239
Oh my god I love you. This is pretty niche, but have you ever heard of peloton bikes? I was wondering if you could make something with that! If not, a 1980’s theme would be incredible. You can choose colors as I can always alter them lol