Pattern Requests!🎉 page 3
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 4 months ago by CakeCup
@gp0201 your welcome! i hope you like it!
gp0201
Bracelet King
gp0201
3 years, 4 months ago by gp0201
i do! thank you!!! ❤️ 🙂
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
3 years, 4 months ago by Etherial
@CakeCup I have another request my dear friend! Do you think you could make me a little rat keychain. I want this rat to have light pink ears, nose, and with cute little black sun glasses. If you could make it 20 strings. This rat in particular is named Jimmy! Thanks- Etherial Skies
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Etherial do you want the name to be on the keychain?
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
If you could, that'd be great! No stress if it doesn't fit!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Etherial instead of "Jimmy" Could i do something like...Super Spy? Those letters are just a lot easier to spell on such a little scale and I don't know if the mods would accept the pattern with Jimmy on it. They may think it is a custom name pattern.
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
If you don't think they'll accept it with "jimmy" on it, then no worries. You don't have to put "Jimmy" on it.
nickyol
Advanced
nickyol
3 years, 4 months ago by nickyol
Hi!

I’m driving myself bananas trying to find a specific gradient pattern with chevron/arrows/diamonds. I have a
Picture but I don’t see if I can add it to a thread? Newish to the site, is there any way I can send a picture to you and you can have a look?
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years, 4 months ago by DenyceC
@nickyol You could set the bracelet as you profile picture and create a forum thread.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Etherial I got the pattern done! I hope you like it! #69354
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@AlyRos425 Hey! Do you still need those patterns you mentioned a while ago? Sorry I haven't gotten to them yet. I have been busy with other people's patterns and then I have break and it was just crazy. If you want me to work making those, then just reply back to here!
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
@CakeCup OMG TYSM YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@AlyRos425 Let me just clarify what you want:
2 awareness ribbions- 1 for suicide and 1 for thyroid condition (I don't know what colors these are, just FYI)
the fox from Zootopia

Please reply if anything needs to be clarified and what the colors of the two ribbons are.
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
you might have to look up a picture for it because im bad at explaining 😂
the thyroid one: blue on the front ribbon part, pink on the back ribbon part, and teal for the top part. (yeah your going to have to loo that one up 😂)
the suicide one: purple and turquoise
thank you so much ❤️
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@AlyRos425 I also forgot! You want the brother and sister together. Also, how big do you want the patterns to be??? I will do the ribbons the same size, the Fox a bit bigger and the brother and sister probably as a wall hanging or something.
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
yeah make the brother sister one like 30 no more. the others less than 20 if you can 😄
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 4 months ago by CrazyTwinz
If you could make an Adobe animate bracelet that would be great! My sisters birthday is coming and she loves to animate on there!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@CrazyTwinz do you want the pattern to be like a full-sized bracelet or do you want it to be the symbol of adobe animate that you can make over and over again?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@AlyRos425 Just to help me keep track, here are the patterns of the ribbons. #70170 & #69960
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@AlyRos425 is ur brother older or younger than you? I want to know how i should scale you 2.