Pattern Requests!🎉
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 4 months ago by CakeCup
Hello! I enjoy making patterns, so if you want a specific pattern I can see what I can do. Just be warned that if it is a specific character from a video game, book or movie/TV show, I probably won't know what it is. Also, don't expect very realistic people or animals if you request those. I can try, but I can't promise anything amazing.
Thank you!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
Also, if you have a date you would like the pattern by, tell me that as well. I will try to get it accepted by then, but I may or may not depending on my school situation.
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
3 years, 4 months ago by sxnnyside
Hey! I was wondering if you could make two patterns if that is okay, if not thats totally cool. Can they both be alphas, with 18 base strings at the most. One will say Mama Bear, and the other Papa Bear. These mean a lot to me and I would be forever grateful if you could make them. 🙂 (There isn't a specific date you need to finish them by)
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@sxnnyside that sounds good! do you want any detailing around the letters or just the letters?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@sxnnyside The second pattern,, mama bear, is 21x13. Is that okay? Ms are weird in pixel art.
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
that's fine
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
just the letters please
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@sxnnyside I have bad news. The pattern guidelines became updated so they are no longer accepting "simple" word patterns which is what these patterns are. I think I may have to add some flourish to the pattern. However, what you can probably do is when making the pattern, you can just do the flurishes in the background color you are doing, so it looks like there are not any at all. Let me know if that works or knot 😂 (I couldn't help myself).
30collin
Professional
30collin
3 years, 4 months ago by 30collin
Can you do this bracelets 10611
30collin
Professional
30collin
*bracelet
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@30collin, i am sorry but i don understand your request...what pattern do you want me to make for you? and by make I mean like a completely new pattern
30collin
Professional
30collin
Oh
doginnit
Beginner
doginnit
3 years, 4 months ago by doginnit
Hello can you do the mellohi disc from Minecraft I’ve been trying to find it to make one but turns out there’s none. 🙂
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@sxnnyside the patterns are accepted! when making them, just make the fancy stuff whatever color you are doing your background. I hope you like them! The numbers are #64568 and #64488.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@doginnit yes i can do that! do you want it to be pixel for pixel of the disc? or do you want it to be on a smaller or bigger scale?
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
3 years, 4 months ago by Etherial
Me and @_Cheese_ have a pattern request. Can we have a bracelet pattern that looks like "🍋𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝔂 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷🍋" with a white background. We want it 20 strings max. Thank you!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Etherial Do you want it to be that cursive writing?
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
@CakeCup If you could, please!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Etherial Hey! So...the pattern i am currently making is like a bracelet. Is that what you wanted? Just making sure.
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
Of course! It's exactly what I wanted!😊