Pattern Requests!🎉 page 2
gp0201
Bracelet King
gp0201
3 years, 5 months ago by gp0201
Hi! Could u possibly make a cute pattern (22 strings max and preferably alpha) with the name grace on it and maybe some roses or any type of flower around or at the ends of it? It would mean a lot to me if u could if not tho I completely understand 🙂
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 5 months ago by CakeCup
@Etherial Hey! So the pattern is currently about 17x112...so. Is that to long? the cursive writing is what is making it really long, so if it is to long...i may have to change the font. tell me what you think.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@doginnit i made the pattern and it got accepted! the pattern number is #65502. Hope you like it!
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
3 years, 5 months ago by Etherial
@CakeCup Woah, yeah that's pretty long. You can change the font to something much simpler! Thanks for telling me
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@gp0201 I can do that! However, i am going to take a bit of a break rn cause I have been really busy with releasing patterns currently. However, I will probably start working on it next week.
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
yes i have a few! Could you make a Nick Wilde from zootopia one but only with like less than 17 strings? also if you do like awareness ribbons, can you do the blue for thyroid conditions and the purple blue one for suicide awareness? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it would mean a lot and for the awareness ones, could they be like 16 strings or less! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 4 months ago by CakeCup
@AlyRos425 i can see what i can do about those patterns u want! idk about the Nick Wilde one, tho. I can try my best tho.
weirdkiddo
Bracelet King
weirdkiddo
3 years, 4 months ago by weirdkiddo
Hey! I was wondering if you could make a pattern of the clover from the cover of the book Love and Luck. And also the image on the cover of Love and Olives. I don’t need the words, just the pictures.
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years, 4 months ago by Firecorn
Do you think you could make a normal among us pattern?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Firecorn Sorry but i neglected to mention that I cannot make heads nor tails of making normal patterns. I wish I could help but sadly I do not have the skill
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years, 4 months ago by Firecorn
Thats ok!
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
hey i have one. i want to make one for my big brother. i want it to be no more than 26 strings wide. it can be either a silhouette or have color. i want it to be like my brother holding me when i was young (around maybe 5 or 6) or him holding my hand
heres like an example.
could you make it inspired by one of these or something?

https://www.google.com/search?q=art+boy+holding+sister&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4n9rSpPTtAhUDrFkKHXj8DNwQ_AUoAXoECBAQAw&biw=1517&bih=782&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=GIy7HfF0qZv6fM&imgdii=heDr8pqnM6LGFM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=DqswWB45b3NOuM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=JX97M95Zun07aM&imgdii=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M&imgdii=pDRj2qlhQkotxM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=13Lr34pDcFTHuM&imgdii=lR3NdpHRQZOJKM

Sorry if that is alot, but i wanted to have some examples! Thanks! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@gp0201 Do you still need that pattern? I have it ready, but I want to make sure you still want it before I submit it.
gp0201
Bracelet King
gp0201
3 years, 4 months ago by gp0201
@CakeCup yes please🙂 thank you so much!!♥️
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@gp0201, i am so so sorry to inform you that i am not going to be able to get it accepted. they aren't accepting personalized name patterns anymore. However, I can take a screenshot and make it my profile picture, then you can save the picture. that way, you can still see and access the pattern. I hope that I okay. I am so sorry that I 1) didn't start working on this sooner (I was taking a break off making patterns, then I had winter break and (2 that the pattern isn't going to be accepted. yet again, so sorry!
gp0201
Bracelet King
gp0201
its okay!i understand 🙂
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@gp0201 do you want me to make it my profile pic?
gp0201
Bracelet King
gp0201
if u can if not its no big deal!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@gp0201 there you go! tell me when ur done saving
gp0201
Bracelet King