Bracelet King
beep33
3 years, 9 months ago by beep33
I use a tiiiiiiiiiny clip board
adiba
Bracelet King
adiba
3 years, 7 months ago by adiba
Electrical tape, surgical tape but surgical tape is so strong the strings get wonky I use electrical
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 7 months ago by SavannaL
Duck tape! SO many cute colors... It's also super cheap! You can buy the off-brand Michaels one and it works just as good, too!
spleevy
Bracelet King
spleevy
3 years, 6 months ago by spleevy
I personally use a clipboard and put a thick coaster under the clip and then the bracelet on the coaster then clip (I find it makes the hold tighter) but if I don’t have a clipboard I use duct tape because I have an abundance if it haha
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 6 months ago by danielle_3
i like to use duct tape! i usually use a clipboard and duct tape and it works very well. you can also just use scotch tape because that can be strong too
skittles33
Advanced
skittles33
3 years, 6 months ago by skittles33
i use a metal clipboard but sometimes it cuts through the string so i put a piece of tape or two (any tape works fine) and i put it on the part that the clipboard grabs.
pancakes30
Bracelet King
pancakes30
3 years, 6 months ago by pancakes30
lol i use the brown packing tape. The one which is thick and i put it on my clipboard
sara24
Bracelet King
sara24
3 years, 6 months ago by sara24
I really like using painters tape. It stays down for a long time (4 hours) also duct tape
merryknots
Advanced
merryknots
3 years, 6 months ago by merryknots
masking tape or scotch clear tape! packing tape also works
marab
Bracelet King
marab
3 years, 6 months ago by marab
i don’t think it matters lol! but a good tip is making like a hook out of tape and attach it to the loop and then to the table
MaisieMake
Bracelet King
MaisieMake
3 years, 5 months ago by MaisieMake
I just use normal sellotape it works perfectly for me I use like to strips to keep the bracelet secure