Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 10 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I use packaging tape
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 10 months ago by jetsa_124
I use masking tape! Or painters tape would probably do the same. But clipboard is best
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 10 months ago by jadeflwr13
i use a mason jar or tie the end to a water bottle because i find that it holds it better than any tape did for me. tape could also cause pilling on the thread which is why i prefer not to use it 🌸✨
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 10 months ago by workmanha
I use masking tape and it works great for the most part...once in a while it slips out on my first few knots...hope this helps!
mills23
Professional
mills23
3 years, 10 months ago by mills23
Scotch tape doesn't hold for me! I like using duct tape, but I imagine clear packing tape would also do the job.
syd643
Professional
syd643
3 years, 10 months ago by syd643
I would try medical tape if any of you guys are allergic like me!
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 10 months ago by Rg_Knots
I think packing tape covered with a little washi tape is good. However, binder clips are even better! I have never had a bracelet slip when using binder clips. I hope this helps! 🙂
viviknots
Bracelet King
viviknots
3 years, 10 months ago by viviknots
Although I use a clipboard, I would recommend painters tape. It's pretty strong and sturdy and it's pretty easier to take off.
DiddlyDino
Skiller
DiddlyDino
3 years, 10 months ago by DiddlyDino
I feel it depends on what surface your sticking the tape to I use masking tape on my desk because if I use scotch it peels the would paint stuff off it and for a pillow a safety pin
kiaraxmag
Advanced
kiaraxmag
3 years, 10 months ago by kiaraxmag
i don't use tape, i use two safety pins and pin it to my pants so i don't have to work at a table. it's super efficient and it shouldnt leave holes in your pants.
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 10 months ago by jetsa_124
Masking tape or painters tape worked best for me! Scotch was a little too weak. I tie my knots tight
chxlayyy
Professional
chxlayyy
3 years, 10 months ago by chxlayyy
@KBT I personally use a clipboard because it holds the bracelet really well, but if you want to use tape I highly recommend duct tape because it grips more compared to scotch tape or any other "weaker" tape.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 10 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I Use packaging tape because it holds like duct tape but doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
Macaron567
Bracelet King
Macaron567
3 years, 10 months ago by Macaron567
I like to use duct tape because it’s very strong but it sometimes leaves some sticky residue on my bracelet. So you could use scotch tape but you’ll have to use at least 2 strips of it and it is cheaper
mmalone
Bracelet King
mmalone
3 years, 10 months ago by mmalone
masking tape. you can use the roll of it to press it down
AbiPod
Professional
AbiPod
3 years, 10 months ago by AbiPod
I find that clear packing tape works best! It doesn’t really slip, and it’s never left any residue on my bracelets! It’s a bonus that it’s see through!
ameliapb
Bracelet King
ameliapb
3 years, 9 months ago by ameliapb
I like to use scotch tape. If the bracelet has a loop what I’ll do is I’ll cut a piece of tape the long ways. Then take one of the thinner pieces and thread it through the loop before taping it to the table. This way when I pull on the bracelet it’ll be kinda locked in by the tape. Then I put another piece of tape over the loop and the other piece of tape for extra reinforcement.
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 9 months ago by ks_wizard
I use a clipboard but for some alphas, I use a knitting needle and attach the base strings on it with a larks head knot. One side I kept really short and the other longer. Then when I’m done I pull out the knitting needle.
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 9 months ago by Katie_H42
I use packing tape 🙂
Rowrow22
Skiller
Rowrow22
3 years, 9 months ago by Rowrow22
I use duct tape