Does anyone else’s back hurt while tying? page 2
violet24
Skiller
violet24
1 year, 3 months ago by violet24
i lean back on pillow and prop but my bracelet with pillow so i don’t get much back pain but i do get really bad neck pain. does anyone have tips for that?
peachycola
Advanced
peachycola
1 year, 3 months ago by peachycola
i typically make mine in bed with my knees propping the bracelet up, so instead of me leaning to the bracelet, the bracelet goes to me, if that makes sense.
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 3 months ago by sage-wolf
i like to lay on my belly so that it doesn’t strain my back sm
delaynea44
Advanced
delaynea44
1 year, 1 month ago by delaynea44
I always sit back with whatever’s holding my bracelet in my lap so my back isn’t strained
livd254
Advanced
livd254
1 year, 1 month ago by livd254
Chair pillows or squishmallows!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months, 1 week ago by Vivi_knotz
@GittyFRDMN 😂 I also use a squishmallow 😂
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months, 1 week ago by Vivi_knotz
@livd254 same!
Professional
3 months, 4 weeks ago by 18390648
@gobcooties yes sometimes I use stack of books usually to elevate the bracelet which helps a little, but I never do it consistently lol.
hana-mana
Professional
hana-mana
3 months ago by hana-mana
OMG YES! I swear when I crack my back after it sounds like bloody pop rocks! (Sorry kinda tmi)
starevans
Skiller
starevans
2 months, 3 weeks ago by starevans
Yes! I try to do it on a couch or get a pillow under my lower back
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
1 month, 3 weeks ago by bamboozled
For my birthday, my friend got me these things called lazy glasses as a joke. They are actually really helpful. They use mirrors to reflect down, so if you sit straight up and put them on, you see downwards. You never have be hunched over or have your neck bent down if working on a table. Back and neck pain gone.
Kayla517
Professional
Kayla517
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Kayla517
One thing I did was to safely pin it to a blanket that way I feel like I have much more space compared to when I use a binder and then avoid trying to work on it all in one sitting. I used to try and get as much done as I can in one go but I think that was the main reason of back pain.
RubiDoobi
Advanced
RubiDoobi
1 month, 2 weeks ago by RubiDoobi
@GittyFRDMN No way; I also sacrifice my squishmallow bc its so soft 😂
spiderfran
Skiller
spiderfran
1 month, 2 weeks ago by spiderfran
My back hurt all the time but then I got this clip-board I’ve been using. I can sit in any position and I am not confined to a table or counter. I have to start it on a table bc the clipboard can’t just clip string. My shoulder hurts but I think it’s from my school bag tho 😂
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1 month, 2 weeks ago by emp217
Not my back, but sometimes my neck hurts while I am sitting on the sofa using a clipboard to make the bracelets. When I sit at a table, it's not so comfortable, but nothing hurts - and I can easier deal with a high amount of strings.
I even tied my bracelets on the fridge by standing (not sitting) there - actually just to avoid cat hair in the bracelet. Back or neck won't hurt too.