What to do when your in a stump
KnotForgot
Skiller
KnotForgot
3 years, 5 months ago by KnotForgot
What should I do? I want to make bracelets but I don't feel like I can.
Zenna
Bracelet King
Zenna
3 years, 5 months ago by Zenna
@KnotForgot I would start with pattern #21532 because it is interesting and small and easy ish. I hope that helps.
KnotForgot
Skiller
KnotForgot
3 years, 5 months ago by KnotForgot
Any alpha recommendations?
Zenna
Bracelet King
Zenna
3 years, 5 months ago by Zenna
I am more of a normal pattern person but maybe make a bracelet with your friend's name on it and then give it to them.
_arianao
Bracelet King
_arianao
3 years, 5 months ago by _arianao
Do any small alpha. Go to the pattern part of bb and put alpha and anything 15 strings or under then maybe put some keywords in for something like a theme you like then find a bracelet because you wouldn't want to do a pattern that repeats
avacodo7
Professional
avacodo7
3 years, 4 months ago by avacodo7
I love going to the photos section of bb and looking at patterns that other people made! also some small alphas that could help you get started again are #55340 #26251 #35638 #64141 and #58522 😇
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
Watch bracelet related videos like string hauls, knot with me, bracelet tutorials, etc. Joining challenges on braceletbook is also super motivating. You can join official challenges, which are either hosted by a mod or an admin. You get rewards, which are the little numbers next to your avatar. Unofficial challenges are also super fun because you can win prizes like shoutouts in someone’s bio and/or someone makes one of your patterns.