Professional
alexann_dk
3 years, 2 months ago by alexann_dk
Thank you, this is very helpful! @halokiwi and @allialexis
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
3 years, 2 months ago by Brooke1683
OK 2 questions so what are a few good normal patterns for bookmarks not to big and complicated. #2 how do I make a tutorial without youtube?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
sad_knots
Professional
sad_knots
3 years, 2 months ago by sad_knots
For the tutorial ask @PotatoPeel and for the bookmarks I think maybe #57948
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 2 months ago by PotatoPeel
@Brooke1683 to make a tutorial, you have to contact admin. He will then give you an email address. Then you have to make a word document or pdf, with exactly what you want to put in your tutorial. It would help a lot if you divided it into sections, so that its easier when making the actual tutorial. Admin will make the tutorial then send it to the moderators for a review. You will get a notification when your tutorial gets approved.

You can find this info and much more in the FAQ section. Scroll down all the way until you see the FAQ button. Then you get much more info!

the exact words from that section are:

"Adding tutorials to the site is possible, but the process is a little bit more difficult than adding all the other content. If you'd like to add one, you first have to prepare it in a word document or a pdf. It would be great if it follows the same structure that our current tutorials have. They're divided into steps, and each step can contain an image/video, title, and text. After all of this is done, and your tutorial is ready, just can send it to us via email. If you don't have our email address yet, please contact an admin to obtain it. Also please don't forget to mention your username, and how difficult you consider your tutorial to be. After receiving your tutorial, our moderators will take a look on it, and if everything's fine, it will be posted to the site."
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
Ok thank you and what are some cute simple normal patternS for bookmarks 🔖 😉
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
Please give multiple examples because most people only give one 😊
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
So i am almost done with a bookmark. It is not flat at all. Is it safe to iron it? And if so, how would i do it.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 2 months ago by oceanknot
@Brooke1683

Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 2 months ago by Maddie78
@CakeCup i don’t think it is safe I think it might just ruin your bookmark
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@CakeCup Some of my bracelets have been ironed before and nothing happened, but just make sure that your iron isn’t super hot, have something on top of your bookmark, like a cloth or parchment paper when your ironing it, don’t iron it for too long and keep checking to make sure that you’re not burning your bookmark or anything. It’ll most likely be okay, but I don’t want you to blame me if it goes wrong lol
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@CakeCup Another alternative could be to cut off the strings that are pulling on each other on the back of your alpha and manually pressing down to flatten it.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
I would also say that it shouldn't harm the bookmark to iron it @CakeCup
What you could also do is just take a heavy book and lay it on the bracelet. That's what I usually do 🙂
1341OLIVAN
Professional
1341OLIVAN
3 years, 2 months ago by 1341OLIVAN
Sometimes I have trouble reading patterns but I think I’m good
LunarXD
Bracelet King
LunarXD
3 years, 1 month ago by LunarXD
I want to find some cute patterns that don’t take long. Normal or alpha
Czarcasm
Bracelet King
Czarcasm
3 years, 1 month ago by Czarcasm
@LunarXD #78415 Is a really cute, easy, fun, and fast pattern.
_Martaaaa_
Advanced
_Martaaaa_
3 years, 1 month ago by _Martaaaa_
Hi. I want to know the lenght of the thread for bracelet #56701. Please, I don't know how to measure it. Thank you. 😊
Doxie13
Bracelet King
Doxie13
3 years ago by Doxie13
Do you know how much string to cut for a mandala flower 🌸 (#70)?
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years ago by blahblah11
@ks_wizard idk if this is what our talking about but you can larks head knot the base string onto a piece of thread then glue that piece of thread to the back is it doesn’t stick out, or you could start it with out doing any tie and then glue it to the back so it hides it
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years ago by blahblah11
@ks_wizard your*