What's your favourite weird tool for bracelet making? page 2
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 8 months ago by Jdog12525
I use needles to get knots out but it is very weird and clear nail polish to cover loose ends
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I use clear nail polish to secure my beginning knot and ending knot on my bracelet and ties, I use a clipboard and mini clip board to make my bracelets on, none of those are weird but I do use a mini backpack to store half of my threads, I have like 2 different pair of scissors, I have a million beads that I use in my bracelets, I use my safety pin to undo my knots if I need to, and honestly that's it but none of those are weird...
lyssieblis
Bracelet King
lyssieblis
3 years, 8 months ago by lyssieblis
I use whatever earrings I have in at the moment to untie knots!
havencfree
Bracelet King
havencfree
3 years, 8 months ago by havencfree
i use my acrylics to get out knots that i tied wrong 😂i usually have them files to a point , so it works
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 8 months ago by Pichu10
Sometimes I make up a safety pin contraption to secure my bracelets 😅
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 8 months ago by mvla
My safety pin for untying knots, although it’s not that weird 😁
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 8 months ago by Clairaland
a needle
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
I use a clipboard which is SUPPOSED to be used for writing on PAPER and NOT tying BRACELETS!
HorseGrl
Professional
HorseGrl
3 years, 7 months ago by HorseGrl
when i mess up i use a earring 😂they work really well
Moosey
Bracelet King
Moosey
3 years, 7 months ago by Moosey
This isn’t a weird tool but it’s still weird. I have a clipboard that I make my bracelets on but I hold the bracelets down with tape. Like I tape my bracelets to the clipboard instead of using the clip.
ribbitfrog
Bracelet King
ribbitfrog
3 years, 7 months ago by ribbitfrog
I always wear gloves when I knot my bracelets
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 7 months ago by Diana2509
Pretty common, but I use a big binder clip attached to anything when I don't have my clipboard (like a book, table, or anything I can find) so I can make bracelets without putting the huge clipboard in my bag.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
A paper clip. Even though it is not made to unknot bracelets, I still use it! It is kinda funny!
Marcy2006
Professional
Marcy2006
3 years, 7 months ago by Marcy2006
I use a surgical needle to get knots/mistakes out. It's shaped in a curve and I think easier to hold. It's used to stitch people up and it was my mom's when she was working as a doctor and a medical examiner and don't worry I don't think it has been used and if it was it's been 20 years.
lara_13
Professional
lara_13
3 years, 7 months ago by lara_13
Instead of clipboard I always clip my bracelets on the same animal book I once found at home😂
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 7 months ago by RileighR
I don’t use a clipboard, but instead I use a piece of leftover laminate flooring and a clip from a hanger! I love it and it feels much more secure
ladybug09
Professional
ladybug09
3 years, 7 months ago by ladybug09
I use surgical tape because I got the wrong tape from Amazon 😂
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 7 months ago by horses13
I use clear nail polish to secure places that have strings poking out. I love my bobbin wonder and bobbins, they have saved my life!😂
judyApples
Professional
judyApples
3 years, 7 months ago by judyApples
I use a pin with a pinhead, i stole it from my mom. 🤪
donuts98
Bracelet King
donuts98
3 years, 6 months ago by donuts98
I use a toothpick to untie my knots 🙂