why did my pattern get declined?
empabz
Skiller
empabz
4 years, 8 months ago by empabz
I spent 4 hours programming a pattern into one format and then having to convert to the BraceletBook format but then it got declined? I don’t think it was inappropriate? It was the Elmo meme with the fire, but there’s nothing offensive about it I don’t think? Please let me know
PuPotato
Bracelet King
PuPotato
4 years, 8 months ago by PuPotato
Look at the decline message on the pattern, and that should tell you why it was declined.
empabz
Skiller
empabz
Thanks I’ll check that out
empabz
Skiller
empabz
^^^ apparently it was too messy
Usernameee
Advanced
Usernameee
4 years, 8 months ago by Usernameee
😢
rosiebuddy
Skiller
rosiebuddy
4 years, 5 months ago by rosiebuddy
It was probably KrazyKnots who declined you. She always declines my patterns, and I find it to be not okay
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 5 months ago by KrazyKnotz
@rosiebuddy Patterns need to meet certain guidelines in order to be accepted. If your pattern is declined, there is always a message at the top of the screen of your pattern describing why it was declined.
Knot-Ninja
Bracelet King
Knot-Ninja
4 years, 5 months ago by Knot-Ninja
@rosiebuddy Please stop harassing @KrazyKnotz. Moderators explain why you patterns are declined in a message on your pattern's page.
ChocoLoco
Bracelet King
ChocoLoco
4 years, 5 months ago by ChocoLoco
I ❤️ @KrazyKnotz!
queenocats
Professional
queenocats
4 years, 5 months ago by queenocats
Same @ChocoLoco !
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 5 months ago by KrazyKnotz
Thanks @ChocoLoco and @queenocats! ❤️
jollyman
Skiller
jollyman
4 years, 5 months ago by jollyman
@empabz that’s kinda wack tho cuz there are like 10 burning Elmos and some are more messy than yours 🤷‍♂️
KoolKat22
Bracelet King
KoolKat22
4 years, 1 month ago by KoolKat22
I love @KrazyKnotz as well even though she says my colors are to similar when there isn’t even a warning for it. 🙂
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 1 month ago by KrazyKnotz
@KoolKat22 The generator is not perfect and a lot of the time colors are hard to tell apart even when there is no warning. Please use your judgement as well as the generator's warning when making your patterns/variations.
Czyczy
Professional
Czyczy
4 years ago by Czyczy
I got declined but it doesn’t say anything about it??
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
@Czyczy it should say something. Go to the pattern in the pattern generator and there should be a message on top of it if you open the pattern. If there isn't talk to the person who declined it to ask why or just resubmit it in case it was accidentally declined.
_emmak
Bracelet King
_emmak
4 years ago by _emmak
Thank you everyone who posted on this!! it was really helpful to read some of your suggestions
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
4 years ago by zoeyllm
@krazyknots is great! why are you harping on her?
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
4 years ago by -avarxse-
Masha Knots has a video about the review process of patterns, variations, and photos. You should go check it out!
EliannaC
Professional
EliannaC
4 years ago by EliannaC
Krazy Knots is awesome!
Her patterns are the best! 🙂 🙂 🙂