why did my pattern get declined? page 2
NonSuchLAW
Skiller
NonSuchLAW
4 years, 1 month ago by NonSuchLAW
i’m sorry but, they declined my pattern cause it was too “simple”. like jeez. it was a cowboy bebop alpha pattern. i didn’t know there was seriously a certain artist criteria that you have to follow😒in my personal opinion, and i know i haven’t been on here long enough to actually fully say anything, but declining a pattern because it is too “simple” is extremely ridiculous. i’m really not trying to be like rude or anything like that but it’s really sad that something that i worked hard on was declined for being too simple.
NonSuchLAW
Skiller
NonSuchLAW
also i should probably say, i realize that they don’t allow simple word patterns anymore. it’s just really sad that it was declined for being too simple lol. i’m sure i’ll get a hang of how the generator works soon enough.
saher
Bracelet King
saher
4 years, 1 month ago by saher
@KrazyKnotz declines my patterns too sometimes! but it is always for a reason, and she deserves being a moderator because she does her job so well! love u Krazy knots ❤️
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 1 month ago by KrazyKnotz
@saher Thanks!

I suggest reading the blog post by @Admin 'Explaining the review process' in the Blog section.

Here is the direct link: https://blog.braceletbook.com/193_explaining-the-review-process/
NonSuchLAW
Skiller
NonSuchLAW
@krazyknots dude. i am absolutely in love with your patterns :0 they are so cool. serious talent.
Summer15
Professional
Summer15
4 years, 1 month ago by Summer15
@NonSuchLAW, I know! KrazyKnotz makes some really beautiful patterns. Keep up the good work, @KrazyKnotz! Seriously, I love your patterns. ❤️ 🙂
Summer15
Professional
Summer15
4 years, 1 month ago by Summer15
And her pictures/bracelets are sooooo neat, lol. 😂
Alayna_M
Professional
Alayna_M
4 years, 1 month ago by Alayna_M
I submitted a pattern but it didn’t tell me if it was declined or not, approximately how long does it take to approve a pattern?
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
usually about 24 hours
knottahti
knottahti
4 years, 1 month ago by knottahti
at the most