"Staple" bracelet patterns (normal)
ReysBae91
Professional
ReysBae91
5 months ago by ReysBae91
Hey hey, I'm looking for the normal patterns that you find yourself doing over and over again in different variations. Maybe the pattern itself is easy to memorise or you just like the way they look. Bonus points if you have a few different styles (like arrowhead, chevron, stripes, hearts, etc). I'd like to have a few staples in my shop that I always have but in different colour variations.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
5 months ago by halokiwi
You can check out the photos by @KrazyKnotz. She does many patterns multiple times, always with different colours.

I do not have staples myself (I get bored too easily), but I know that #2 and #76616 are patterns that people do again and again in different colours.
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
5 months ago by mishka0129
I usually find myself going back to #70, #147495, and #147475
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
5 months ago by lynx123
any aztec pattern (like #28009) looks good with every color! so I find I keep going back to those 😄
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
5 months ago by fishyknots
Flip flop, sleeping tiki (there's a tutorial here), lattice chevron, braided stitch, braided leaf
ReysBae91
Professional
ReysBae91
@fishyknots do you have any pattern numbers for those?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
Flip flop #1
Peruvian wave #14715
Sleeping tiki #40050
Braided leaf #28886

Sorry I couldn't find some!
ReysBae91
Professional
ReysBae91
@fishyknots OOOOOO some good ones in there. When you say flip flip, do you mean do a row, flip it over, do another, flip it back, one more row?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
Yep! There are a bunch of videos but basically you do a row, flip it, do another, flip it, do another, and then repeat in a different color.
ACOMAF
Skiller
ACOMAF
3 months, 2 weeks ago by ACOMAF
@ReysBae91 I don’t typically do patterns more than once or twice but for some reason I highly enjoy making #33434. It’s a quick one too!
ReysBae91
Professional
ReysBae91
3 months, 2 weeks ago by ReysBae91
@ACOMAF OOOO i like that one. Also GREAT username.
ACOMAF
Skiller
ACOMAF
3 months, 1 week ago by ACOMAF
@ReysBae91 thanks! Just checked out your profile and saw your pattern!! So cool!!!!!! As I sit here and type this my Velaris t-shirt! 😅
feiwafeiwa
Bracelet King
feiwafeiwa
3 months, 1 week ago by feiwafeiwa
I tend to go back to #53096, #15, and #266. I prefer 8-strand symmetrical normals, because they make it easy to start with a teardrop loop and end with a pair of 4-strand braids.
ReysBae91
Professional
ReysBae91
3 months, 1 week ago by ReysBae91
@feiwafeiwa thank you! Some good ones there!