Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 7 months ago by CatDog12
What do I do
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 7 months ago by oceanknot
Take breaks while knotting your bracelet. Try not to do the whole thing in one sitting. Stretching your wrists and hands might help the cramping though.
Gaveigh
Advanced
Gaveigh
3 years, 7 months ago by Gaveigh
Stretching your hands and taking breaks usually helps to prevent cramps but if you already have cramps I recommend just taking a break, having your hands do a non-stable amount of work can lead your muscles into shock. (wrong hand posture can also lead to this) I hope this helps you 🙂 🎉
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 7 months ago by CatDog12
Thanks 😊
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 7 months ago by kmmorell
If my hands start cramping I take a break, get a drink of water and maybe watch some youtube. After my hands are feeling less sore I'll go make to bracelet making!
Hope this helps!
ehillman
Bracelet King
ehillman
3 years, 6 months ago by ehillman
Take a break after a while of knotting! Even if it’s just 5 minutes it really helps in the long run! And also practice making your knots looser as that might help the cramping a little.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 6 months ago by jadeflwr13
i have the same problem, and it’s super important to take breaks! if your hands are in the same position for a while, it could lead to problems in the future, like carpal tunnel. even sitting on your phone for a while can make your hands cramp up and become numb, so try to take breaks or vary how your hands are positioned when knotting 🍁🕸🌙