hay-hay_3
3 years, 6 months ago by hay-hay_3
I am advanced but I did not know were to go to make my own bracelet pattern
Plz help
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 6 months ago by halokiwi
You need to be on the website to create patterns. You can do that on your phone or on a computer. On a computer you move the mouse over your username on the top right and then click "create patterns". On a phone you need to click on your username. The rest of the process is the same.

If you have more questions feel free to ask 😄
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 6 months ago by bunny9
you should go to the website and then sign in
then click on ur profile and a little drop down menu should pop up
the menu will have loves todos log out and create patterns
the create pattern has a little + in a circle, click it
thennnnnn pick whether you want to make a alpha or a normal pattern select to make a pattern
dependin on which on you choose different option will be sown to you like you can make an alpha by using characters or a picture
for normal it i think only goes by characters and then you would type the correlating color and knot into the little box.
Its ALOTTT i know but you can do it 🎉
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 6 months ago by estellajw
It's very complicated so you should look up a youtube vid if you're having trouble. But once you get the hang of it it's not too hard so don't get discouraged!!
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 6 months ago by kmmorell
If you are referring to how to make one in specific, make sure you know the difference between segment knotting, 1-2 knotting and alphas. If you are doing alphas I find it easier to use the "Draw Alpha" form. With this method you can easily see what you are making without the need to put dashes (-) and letters, it's just pixels!
hay-hay_3
Advanced
hay-hay_3
K thanks
hay-hay_3
Advanced
hay-hay_3
Don’t need help
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 6 months ago by halokiwi
You're welcome 😊
GigiM
Advanced
GigiM
1 week, 6 days ago by GigiM
How do u make a pattern in colors and all that stuff I know how to get there but how do u make it? also I'm new
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 week, 6 days ago by halokiwi
@GigiM do you want to design an alpha or a normal pattern?

For normals I recommend using "interactive normal". Click on the box "using colour" and pick a colour. Then click on the beginning or end of a string you want to change to that colour.

For alphas I recommend using "draw alpha". Select a colour in "using colour" and click on the knots you want to change to that colour.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
4 days, 14 hours ago by stewon6969
Hover over your username in the top right corner and a drop down menu should appear. Click on "Create Patterns" and then select if you want to make a normal or alpha pattern. From there use the buttons provided and create away!