🍁🍂 fall challenge 🍁🍂
Reply
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by rodeogal
Hey knotters, welcome to my fall challenge! 🍂

Rules :
- you can not make more then 2 creations
- please have your photo say fall challenge
- please let me know you are joining below ⬇️
- please let me know what pattern your doing below ⬇️
- no crotchet or beaded creations ( only alpha or normals )
- if you need an extension please let me know asap.
- HAVE FUN !!


Prizes:
🥇3 variations on 3 of your patterns and 3 5 star ratings !
🥈2 variations on 2 of your patterns and 2 5 star ratings !
🥉1 variation on 1 of your patterns and 1 5 star rating !

📅 Deadline 📅
October 15

🪢 Happy knotting 🪢
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month, 3 weeks ago by MidnightTH
can I join with #199594?😊
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by rodeogal
@MidnightTH sure , that one is beautiful!
winter_1
Professional
winter_1
1 month, 3 weeks ago by winter_1
Can I join with #159212?
milanez331
Skiller
milanez331
1 month, 3 weeks ago by milanez331
Can I join with #59545
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by rodeogal
@winter_1 @milanez331 sure !
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
Hey, @rodeogal can I join with #152368 but with a jack o lantern at the end?
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 2 weeks ago by rodeogal
@Cami-Knots sure
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@rodeogal great
knotlover7
Bracelet King
knotlover7
1 month, 2 weeks ago by knotlover7
Hi! I would like to join with two patterns: #159079 & #209665
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 2 weeks ago by rodeogal
@knotlover7 ok!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 1 week ago by briannarid
I'll join with #109112!
briannarid
Bracelet King
briannarid
1 month, 1 week ago by briannarid
actually I've changed my mind lol. I'll join with #136590 instead 🙂
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month, 1 week ago by LittenGirl
Could I join with #104253?
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 1 week ago by rodeogal
@briannarid ok @LittenGirl sure !
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month ago by rodeogal
@MidnightTH @winter_1 @milanez331 @Cami-Knots @knotlover7 @briannarid @LittenGirl how are your creations coming along !
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month ago by MidnightTH
Slowly! Maybe about halfway!
milanez331
Skiller
milanez331
1 month ago by milanez331
I'm about like halfway done 👍
Eaglefeath
Professional
Eaglefeath
1 month ago by Eaglefeath
Hey can I join with pattern #134740
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month ago by rodeogal
@MidnightTH @milanez331 ok ! @Eaglefeath sure !
Reply