Colour marathon challenge! page 2
Reply
poesemiew
Bracelet King
poesemiew
2 weeks, 4 days ago by poesemiew
@ab_crafts haii! I love your pictures, your bracelets are looking great! I especially liked your colour palette for the red bracelet! Can't wait to see how blue will turn out ^^
ab_crafts
Bracelet King
ab_crafts
1 week, 4 days ago by ab_crafts
Yay! My photo of #202748 in blue has been accepted. 🔵
I am currently working on #40050 in green ❇️ .
poesemiew
Bracelet King
poesemiew
1 week, 4 days ago by poesemiew
Hai!! Good job on the blue bracelet! I love the shades you chose : D. Good luck on your green bracelet next!
Warhorse
Bracelet King
Warhorse
1 week ago by Warhorse
I'm nearly done with several of my patterns, but I encountered a small problem with my yellow bracelet by cutting my strings wrong, I'd like to remedy it by switching to a smaller pattern instead: #90435
poesemiew
Bracelet King
poesemiew
6 days, 23 hours ago by poesemiew
@Warhorse haii! I'm glad to hear from you! You're all good, good luck with your new pattern!
Reply