Duo Challenge!! 👯♀️ 👯 🔗 (Sign - Ups!) page 2
Reply
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
Sorry for the wait! But I have your partners! @Paws14 is partners with @clairsse48 @KathrynR is partners with @416natalie @tee_ hee is partners with @Oceanus @clean is partners with @Smuncho —————————————————————— Remember you want to make the most creations out of your partner’s profile. And put duo challenge in the photo. Thanks for joining my challenge! Good luck!
|
|
tee_hee
Skiller
|
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
Here are some examples and by that I mean the other 3 I’d want to make
|
|
tee_hee
Skiller
|
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
#198633
|
|
tee_hee
Skiller
|
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
# 146991 #198214 I’d keep on pressing the return button thinking it’s not reply but rather th next line download
|
|
tee_hee
Skiller
|
1 month, 1 week ago by tee_hee
I’m so sorry wrong topic what I just said was for another challenge
|
|
clean
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by clean
oof, this was so hard to choose! @Smuncho you've got taste lol. i think i'll do #199925 for now
|
|
KathrynR
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by KathrynR
Are we able to do patterns they have created?
|
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@clean ok great! @KathrynR yes! That counts!
|
|
Smuncho
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Smuncho
Ahahah thank you @clean I’ll do #147190 #69908 and #45618 ill do them in the order they are shown |
|
KathrynR
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by KathrynR
I’ll be starting with #214324
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
Thank you for including me in this challenge, but the person I am paired with only has Alpha patterns & idk how to do any of them so I'm going to have to withdraw. but I don't want there to be any punishment to the person I'm a duo'd with
|
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@416natalie what about their to dos?
|
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@Smuncho great! @KathrynR ok!
|
|
Clarisse48
Skiller
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Clarisse48
I submitted #92536!!!
|
|
Smuncho
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Smuncho
Two of my three bracelets have been submitted
|
|
KathrynR
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by KathrynR
@416natalie sorry about that! I could add some normal patterns to my todo list that I like
|
|
KathrynR
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by KathrynR
@416natalie some of the patterns I’ve created are normal patterns if that helps!
|
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@Clarisse48 ok!
|
|
Cami-Knots
Professional
|
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@Smuncho great!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 1 week ago by 416natalie
@KathrynR That would be awesome 🥹🥹🥹 Thank you so much!!!! 💖💖💖 these ones would be appreciated #92048 #105475 #169403
|






