Duo Challenge!! 👯‍♀️ 👯 🔗 (Sign - Ups!)
Reply
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
Hello! And Welcome to the Duo Challenge!! 👯‍♀️ 👯🔗!

HOW IT WORKS!
So basically after the sign ups end, (if you signed up) You will be paired up with one other person that signed up. And you will pick a pattern from their loves, to-dos, or variations.

DEADLINES!
Signup deadline: August 21st (Sorry for it being so short!)
Bracelet making challenge: September 7th

FYI! The more bracelets you make the more points you get! The person with the most points wins! Then 2nd then 3rd!

REWARDS! 🏆✨
🥇- Friend request, 5 star ratings on 10 of your patterns!
🥈- Friend request, 5 star ratings on 7 of your patterns!
🥉- Friend request, 5 star ratings on 4 of your patterns!
🏅- Friend request, 5 star ratings on 1 pattern 😉

Once you have your pattern please let me know what pattern, and once you submit your photo let me know please.

GRADING!
- You put Duo Challenge!! 👯‍♀️ 👯🔗 in the photo
- Your pattern is from the person that you were assigned
- HAVE FUN!! 🤩

Happy Knotting! 🪢🧶
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Paws14
I will join
KathrynR
Bracelet King
KathrynR
1 month, 2 weeks ago by KathrynR
I’ll join! This sounds fun!
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@Paws14 great! @KathrynR thanks! Great!
tee_hee
Skiller
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
Can I join also I would like to make a perler bead wall hanging so if I’m allowed to could I be paired with someone who has alphas?
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@tee_hee yes! I will keep that in mind
tee_hee
Skiller
tee_hee
1 month, 2 weeks ago by tee_hee
Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Oceanus
Professional
Oceanus
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Oceanus
Can I join?
416natalie
Bracelet King
416natalie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by 416natalie
I'll join!
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@Oceanus Yes! @416natalie Great!
clean
Bracelet King
clean
1 month, 2 weeks ago by clean
I'd love to join!
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@clean ok great!
Clarisse48
Skiller
Clarisse48
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Clarisse48
I’d love to join!! When do we get our pair?
KathrynR
Bracelet King
KathrynR
1 month, 2 weeks ago by KathrynR
@Clarisse48 the deadline to sign up for the challenge is August 21st so I assume shortly after that
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@Clarisse48, @KathrynR is correct. You will have your pairs shortly after the sign up deadline
Clarisse48
Skiller
Clarisse48
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Clarisse48
@KathrynR, @Cami-Knots thank you! I’m very excited!!
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Smuncho
Heeyyy can I join?
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Cami-Knots
@Smuncho yes!
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Smuncho
Great thanks
Cami-Knots
Professional
Cami-Knots
1 month, 1 week ago by Cami-Knots
@Paws14, @KathrynR, @tee_hee, @Oceanus, @416natalie, @clean, @clairsse48, @Smuncho
Reply