Bird Challenge page 2
goldflower
Bracelet King
goldflower
1 month, 1 week ago by goldflower
I'm very impressed by all of your wallhangings. I think I've only made like 2 things that have 40 base strings, I tend to make thing as small as I can.

Yes, I love birds. It just makes me happy to hear their little chirps. I'd say my favorite birds are hummingbirds, I like to watch them at the feeder and I love the ZZZZZZZTT sound of their wings as they come in.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 1 week ago by J3ssica
@goldflower ty for the kind words and I love birds too n the Merlin app tells me what I am hearing. I'm looking forward to hummingbirds coming back soon. I love them too. I love cardinals too. Red is my color n they're the most popular bird in my state and the only birds I see in the dead of Winter. Absolutely gorgeous against a backdrop of snow ❄️♥️
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@goldflower it was actually one of ur hummingbird patterns I was looking to do for the challenge.
goldflower
Bracelet King
goldflower
1 month, 1 week ago by goldflower
Well you could always make it later for a different challenge.
It's funny that I love cardinals too and I'm literally finishing a new cardinal pattern right now.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@goldflower LOVE it! Maybe we were destined to meet. N I'm definitely going to make some of your patterns! DEFINITELY! What cardinal pattern u running? STILL waiting for the cardinal pattern I did to get accepted. Had to take new pictures today before the storms came. The calm before the storm was absolutely gorgeous.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@goldflower my cardinal pattern finally just got accepted! Lol
goldflower
Bracelet King
goldflower
1 month ago by goldflower
Your cardinal is adorable, very cheerful!!
I was just drawing patterns and I haven't started yet but I plan to knot a few birds from #167506 as individual tiny keychains
Villager
Professional
Villager
1 month ago by Villager
I'll join with pattern #167281 🐦
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
@Villager YAY! That's hands down one of my favorite bird patterns here on Braceletbook. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I actually have blue 🐦 nesting in our yard right now. They are SO beautiful. I'm an avid bird watcher.
Villager
Professional
Villager
1 month ago by Villager
@J3ssica I like birds too especially in the evenning in summer and I'm just chilling outside its so relaxing to hear them chirp 😌❤️
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
@Villager then I highly recommend you download the Merlin app onto your phone. It listens to the birds and tells you what species they are. SO cool. It's completely free too. I have a tracphone n got it through Google Play. I LOVE it. LOVE birds now.
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
@J3ssica My photo for #167136 is up! ❤️
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
@LittenGirl came out really nice and clean too. Great job!
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
❤️
-jericho
Bracelet King
-jericho
4 weeks ago by -jericho
I uploaded my photo a few days ago but forgot to reply to this thread!
xChellax
Professional
xChellax
4 weeks ago by xChellax
Gonna try to make #58527
Doglover49
Advanced
Doglover49
4 weeks ago by Doglover49
Hello! Can I join with pattern #146242
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
4 weeks ago by J3ssica
@Diglover49 u r more than welcome to join
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
4 weeks ago by J3ssica
@Doglover49 look up. Lol
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
4 weeks ago by J3ssica
@xChellax that's a gorgeous pattern n I'd love to see it.