🌸Go out of your comfort zone challenge!🌸
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
1 month, 3 weeks ago by bamboozled
For this challenge, you will make a bracelet that is more difficult than others you have made.
Ex. Since I usually make alpha keychains, I would make a larger alpha such as a wallhanging.

It can be more difficult in any capacity, whether it is amount of strings, colors, more color changes, etc.

I will not be judging by neatness or photo quality. I’ll judge by how far out of your comfort zone you go.

🥇I make 1-2 of your patterns (depending on size) + rate 5 of your patterns 5 stars
🥈 you may choose my next pattern
🥉I love and rate 10 of your patterns 5 stars

All participants get a friend request!

Deadline April 19 (wanna give enough time to those making a larger pattern) and winners announced April 20.

Good luck and happy tying!
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 3 weeks ago by unique_ly
I might join but I don’t know yet. This sounds like a great idea!
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
1 month, 3 weeks ago by pablotimon
I’ll join w #46289! I’m gonna try and do an alpha tear drop loop since I’ve never really done that before.
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@pablotimon Absolutely! You picked a beautiful pattern and I cant wait to see your finished pattern.
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
1 month, 3 weeks ago by RyanMarieS
Can I please do #66622?? It will be my first ever wall hanging!
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@RyanMarieS of course!
cidr92
Professional
cidr92
1 month, 3 weeks ago by cidr92
Hello, I would like to join the challenge, I am new to the forum, thank you 😜
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@cidr92 do you have a pattern in mind?
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Yelena09
Hi! I really like this challenge idea! I will do #116022. I might make a couple if that's okay? I don't make bookmarks/wallhangings very often, so I'll turn them into those! I usually only make smaller keychains with not a lot of color changes, so this will be pretty big for me!
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@Yelena09 Great! Making multiple is totally fine. I also love the pattern your pattern choice, I am super into mushrooms & mycology.
dritten527
Bracelet King
dritten527
1 month, 3 weeks ago by dritten527
Can I make my first alpha for this challenge? I haven’t decided on it yet though
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
1 month, 3 weeks ago by pablotimon
I worked on my keychain pretty much all day today and I only have to finish the last “a” and the last flower so I’ll hopefully post a photo tm.
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Yelena09
Thank you! I'm also really into mushrooms (:
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@dritten527 yeah! I’d love to give some suggestions if you haven’t picked a pattern yet.
dritten527
Bracelet King
dritten527
Sure I’d love that! I have a few ideas in my loves/to do’s but nothing finalised
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
@dritten527
Here are some beginner suggestions:
#85509 (my first alpha!)
Some harder ones if you’re felling ambitious:
These are just some of my favorites! Hope this helps. Also, if you haven’t already, I would watch the mashaknots alpha tutorial on YouTube. It’s really helpful if you are new to alphas patterns..
dritten527
Bracelet King
dritten527
Thanks so much!
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
1 month, 3 weeks ago by soapbox
can i participate with this pattern #159414? it will by far be the largest alpha ive done and my first wall hanging!
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
Yes @soapbox
mythlover
Skiller
mythlover
1 month, 3 weeks ago by mythlover
may I join? I'm doing #165923 the first time I ever made a pattern with the intention of knotting it, the first triangle start on an alpha I have ever done, my first tide doing twisted ties, my first time working with metallic thread, and it is my first time I have ever submitted a bracelet in a competition (not this one, at a state classics convention) I've just started the 10th row!