🌕 2024 Full Moon Challenge 🐛🌸 Worm Moon 🌸🐛 (March) 🌕 page 2
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 4 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
My photo is up! I've also put one of my favorite books in the photo, Anne of Green Gables, for the bonus point 😊

And I'll also do #115936, I think it's really pretty and one of the first signs of spring where I live are the flowers in the trees, so this pattern is perfect for the season! 🌸
jagajaga13
Bracelet King
jagajaga13
1 month, 3 weeks ago by jagajaga13
can I do #139633 next?
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 3 weeks ago by J3ssica
@sophlove21 my photo is up 🪱🌝
jagajaga13
Bracelet King
jagajaga13
1 month, 3 weeks ago by jagajaga13
My photo is up #139633.
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Grenda
My photo for #165519 has been accepted.😁
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
My photo of the second submission for this month was accepted! Definitely had a lot of fun with these patterns! 😊
Unicorns4
Bracelet King
Unicorns4
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Unicorns4
I submitted my photo of #41349, hopefully it gets accepted in time ❤️
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
1 month, 2 weeks ago by sophlove21
Hey everyone sooooorrrryyyy life piled a lot on me this month and I had to prioritize getting back on track with some school stuff before I could bracelet. I am going to post winners on the 1st as well as Aprils challenge. Also since I've been MIA, any late submissions for March will not get any penalty 🙂
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
I'm gonna try and post a round up like I usually do tomorrow morning!! Thanks again for your patience y'all!
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Okay, one more apology for my lateness!! Here’s a roundup of what everyone has committed to for this month, and which have been accepted,etc! Like I already mentioned, anything that comes in late will still get full points for this month since I have been away. Please DM me if I’m missing anything on here!!
@AlmaLlama: #153376(A)*, #115936(A)
@FlowerB: #59885(A)*(x2), #119980(A), #66189(x2)
@Grenda: #165519(A)*
@jagajaga13: #146941(A), #142791(A), #139633(A)*
@J3ssica: #138141(A)*(x2)
@stefs_Stuf: #159227(A)*(x2), #127751(A)*(x2), #138341(A)*(x2)
@Unicorns4: #41349(A), #125198(x2),
@vale_23: #132834(x2), #89765, #79356*
(A): Photo accepted
(x2) Wall Hang Multiplier!
*: Bonus points
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Okay one more update: I am actually going to post March winners/April challenge ONE DAY LATE on the 2nd. I have class and club stuff alllll day on Monday so I'd rather give myself some time to get things right 🙂

The powerpoint for this month looks so cute already!! And next month is Pink Moon so I bet that one is going to be beautiful as well. . . 🌸 💕 🌷
FlowerB
Bracelet King
FlowerB
1 month, 2 weeks ago by FlowerB
@sophlove21 I just submitted my photo 🌸 I added a moon charm to the top of my bookmark.
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
@FlowerB nice, can't wait to see it!
FlowerB
Bracelet King
FlowerB
1 month, 2 weeks ago by FlowerB
My photo was accepted 💕
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Okay, it’s finally time to announce the winners for Worm Moon! Cue drumroll… 🥁
🥇. . . @stefs_Stuf! All three of the creations you turned in this month were lovely! The book worm has a special place in my heart, but the cherry blossom with the moon is probably the technically most impressive in my opinion. Great job as always this month!
🥈. . . @FlowerB! Each creation you made this month was so crisp, I am super impressed by your mastery of the backwards alpha technique! I also loved how original the designs you chose were. Peeps are such a fun sign of spring to me, and every time I saw them at the grocery store this month I chuckled 🙂
🥉. . .@vale_23! Wow, you made it to the top three this month with just one creation! Your creation was the only one to receive both bonus points, plus your edges and knotting are both so clean. You’ve done a great job every month, I’m really glad you finally get to be in the top three this time 🙂
Thank you once again to everyone who competed this month. @AlmaLlama I loved the little plushie bee in the photo of the keychain you made, such an adorable touch! @Grenda your fun little set of bracelets absolutely reminds me of spring and making bracelets with friends in the warmer weather 🙂 @J3ssica, I love the colors you chose for the background of your tapestry! @jagajaga13 really creative pattern choices! We don’t get a ton of shaped patterns in the challenge! @Unicorns4 I love how professional your bookmark turned out, especially with the cute little tassel on top!

I never gave out awards for Feb, so I’ll be doing that in the next few days as well as giving out awards for March! Yippee!
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
Presentation is updated with pics and scores. I will also post the updated scores in the April Monthly Challenge so that it pings everyone when the challenge goes live!

I have been thinking about adding a map to the slideshow that shows all the places bracelets have been submitted from. If you are comfortable with this please DM me either the Country or State that you live in! I’ll reach out in a few days to the people who have submitted patterns if I haven’t heard from you. It would be anonymous on the powerpoint as well.
I know some people have their countries in their bio, but I don’t want to add that to the powerpoint without permission so again please DM me if you’re cool with being added to this!