Professional
Girl_Pearl
2 years, 9 months ago by Girl_Pearl
@Zaan_13 Ok! I think ur gonna get the most points this round 😄
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
2 years, 9 months ago by stasia
Hi!! I have 2 questions for this challenge. First, is it ok if I made 2 of the same pattern? And second, how would the point system work for that? Almost finished with the second bracelet and will submit picture soon. Also, almost forgot, is there anything we should put on the picture for this challenge? Thanks!!
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia You would get double points if it’s a different pattern. I think you might get 50% more points if it’s the same one (hope that makes sense). Put “Bracelet (rounds) tournament” or something like that in the photo. Or just tag me in the comments of the pattern. I really appreciate your cooperation! Thanks for coordinating with me so much 😊😂
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
Ok sounds good! Tysm! And ofc (:
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
Hello!! My picture of #94939 was accepted!! I tagged you in the comments of the pattern so you can see my photo (:
Hend_
Bracelet King
Hend_
2 years, 9 months ago by Hend_
i wanna join pleaseee 😍 😍 😍 😍
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia 🤩🤩❤️❤️ Your bookmarks are SOO beautiful! That's a total of 7.5/5 points for you this round (keep track of your points so if I forgot by any chance then I can always ask you)! Like I said earlier, making another pattern for the same round would get you double, but making the same pattern would get you 50% more! I hope that makes sense 😉 Your the first member to submit for this round! Congrats on that! 🎉🔥 ❤️
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@Hend_ Sure! What pattern? Remember, it has to be a keychain or a bookmark. Thanks!
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
Thank you so much!! This challenge is so much fun!! If i find another bookmark or keychain pattern i like, can i still participate? Thanks again!! ❤️❤️❤️
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia No limit AT ALL to the number of patterns you make per round. That just makes you get more points! So, what's the other pattern? And are you sure you can make it by the deadline? Thanks again for being the most active person on this site and coordinating with me SO much! ❤️‍🔥
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
Omg lol no problem!! I’m always on here looking for patterns so it’s nice to be participating in the community. I’m waiting to make a keychain with D keyrings that i don’t have (arriving soon). So it’ll be a while before i start but i can make it before the deadline. I was thinking of making #79426 as a keychain (:
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia Okies, no problem! Just making sure 😊 and you can start anytime as long as I get it before the deadline 👍🏻 Thanks again ❤️
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@NightOwl11 Here it is. Pls read the rules and info before u join 😊👍🏻
NightOwl11
Bracelet King
NightOwl11
2 years, 9 months ago by NightOwl11
@Girl_Pearl I will join but what was the theme slightly confused on that
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
I am almost done
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@NightOwl11 Sorry for the late response, but the theme for this year kind is keychain:bookmarks patterns.
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@Lavender7 Great! Tell me when the pic is uploaded, and write “bracelet rounds tournament 1” in the photo and/or tag me in the comments of the pattern. Thanks girl 😊❤️
IguanaGreg
Bracelet King
IguanaGreg
2 years, 9 months ago by IguanaGreg
My photo was accepted 😇
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
I was using it for an official challenge to so I forgot to put that into it, 🙁 sorry! I will tag you when it’s been accepted