Bracelet "ROUNDS" Circular (Exciting Prizes! 🤩❤️🎉🔥)
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
2 years, 8 months ago by Girl_Pearl
Hello, and welcome to THE BRACELET ROUNDS CIRCULAR!! In this challenge, you will be having a total of 3 ROUNDS, and your completion of one round [meaning you submitted the photo(s)], will gain you a number out of 5 POINTS, and those points tally up to the final score.. WINNERS! Hope this makes sense, if not, please ask me any questions through this forum, private messages, or the chatbox. Please read the whole forum. ( my apologies for making it so long 🙂)

Information on the ROUNDS:
- There will be a theme on each round (food, plants, etc.)
- IMPORTANT: Only the same people will be taken in each round (MAXIMUM 10 PARTICIPANTS), so if you reply to this forum, you will be included in each of the 3 rounds. 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Pointing system: (1 for each) Presentation, Pattern likability, Pattern difficulty, Knotting neatness, and participation efforts.

REWARDS:
Individual rounds:
- Mention in my bio (1 week) for those with 5 points!

Final rounds:
TOP 3: Mention in my bio for 3 weeks, Rating of 10+ of your patterns, Custom profile picture, Custom pattern, AND a friend request!

🔥 THIS IS THE SIGNUP ROUND:🔥
For this round, you will enroll with a keychain/bookmark of your choice! Enrolling means you will be included in the NEXT 2 ROUNDS! Please acknowledge this, since I am only taking 10 seats, and I don't want to be blocking anyone who wants to join.

DEADLINE FOR ROUND 1:
August 30th, 2021

NEXT ROUND'S CIRCULAR WILL BE POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 1ST! Thank you bearing with such a long topic, I really hope you guys join!!
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
2 years, 8 months ago by stasia
hello! I would like to join! I hope my schedule doesn't get too crazy and I can stay in the challenge 😄

can I join with #94939? thank you so much! ❤️
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia Hi! Yes, I too hope you can stay in until the very end!! That’s is such a cute bookmark pattern! Welcome to the challenge 😊❤️
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
Thanks! Can’t wait to get started 🤩❤️
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia Awesome ❤️ do share this challenge in your circle 😊 we do need more participants 👍🏻
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia I’m aiming for atleast 8-10 people in this tournament
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 8 months ago by Lavender7
Wow this look fun! Can I join? I have a lot of bracelets I need a make currently so would you mind if I use a bracelet that I am doing for another challenge?
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
ok! I'll try!!
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@Lavender7 Hello! Yes, you can use a pattern that you are doing for another challenge! Just notify me beforehand. And what pattern?
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@stasia 👍🏻
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
#71245 I think maybe that wrong also I had a question, can I make more then one bracelet?
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
Oops I meant #7124
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@Lavender7 Make it clear one more time which pattern you’re doing..? And yes, that would earn you double points! Also, this round is only for keychains and/or bookmarks
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
Oh ok! I am so sorry mu stupid brain can’t remember the number so the last one is the one I am doing. I might try the flat alpha start/end on it. Make it a book mark prob.
Girl_Pearl
Professional
Girl_Pearl
@Lavender7 No problem! If u are doing another pattern, then just tell me what patterns u r doing when u decide 👍🏻
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
2 years, 8 months ago by CakeCup
Could I join? Also, I was wondering if I could use the patterns that I'm using for the 100,000 patterns challenge. That would just make it a lot easier for me. Thank you!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
2 years, 8 months ago by CakeCup
I would like to do this pattern #96103.
larice20
Bracelet King
larice20
2 years, 8 months ago by larice20
I would like to join.
abbey10
Bracelet King