I PICK FROM YOUR TODOS!! (With prizes!!) page 7
s_ophiab
Professional
s_ophiab
2 years, 8 months ago by s_ophiab
was accepted (i meant that to be 1 message lol)
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
2 years, 8 months ago by WGstrings
@s_ophiab thank you! 😍
s_ophiab
Professional
s_ophiab
thank you, i had so much fun! 😊 ❤️
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@s_ophiab I’m glad you had fun! 😊
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@s_ophiab @Unicorn002 @Aubrey12 @27costca @Ann0skar @lavgirl @elshashoo @Fayedee @bonny2828 @Pippa @smolbean9 Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the winners and I know some of you did not finish your patterns so unfortunately you were disqualified I’m so sorry but maybe I will see you in future challenges! And I did try and extend the due date so all of you could get your photos in but that’s okay. But now to the winners! First place gets 15 of their patterns rated 5 stars and a shoutout in my bio for 3 weeks 2nd place gets 10 of their patterns rated 5 stars and a shoutout in my bio for 2 weeks and 3rd place gets 5 of their patterns rated 5 stars and a shoutout in my bio for one week!

🥇1st place goes to @s_ophiab I loved how smooth your knots were and I loved how you made it look so neat!

🥈 2nd place goes to @Fayedee I loved how smooth your knots were as well but I loved the color combination and how well they went together!

I was so stuck on who to give 3rd place to I loved all of your bracelets so much!

🥉 3rd place goes to @smolbean9 I loves the colors you used they were different but went so well together!

Than you to everyone who participated in the challenge I appreciate it so much!! <3 ❤️ ❤️
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 8 months ago by smolbean9
OMG! I can't believe I got 3rd place! I never thought I would win anything I mostly joined for fun I'm so happy! Thank you so much!!!
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@smolbean9 glad you had fun! ❤️
s_ophiab
Professional
s_ophiab
Thank you so much!!!❤️
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@s_ophiab ❤️ ❤️
Fayedee
Professional
Fayedee
2 years, 8 months ago by Fayedee
@WGstrings thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. This was my first challenge on BB. Congratulations to all the other winners too!
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@Fayedee 😊 ❤️