I PICK FROM YOUR TODOS!! (With prizes!!)
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
2 years, 9 months ago by WGstrings
Hello! Thanks for checking out this challenge! The rules for this challenge are you tell me if you want an alpha or a normal pattern and how many strings and I’ll pick one from your todos!
The deadline is august 20th

Prizes : 🥇 1st place : I will rate 15 of your patterns 5 stars and give you a shoutout in my bio for 3 weeks
🥈 2nd place : I will rate 10 of your patterns 5 stars and give you a shoutout in my bio for 2 weeks
🥉 3rd place : I will rate 5 of your patterns 5 stars and give you a shoutout in my bio for 1 week

Have fun!! And if you have any questions just ask!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
2 years, 9 months ago by Unicorn002
Hi! I would like to join! I would prefer a normal pattern with 10-24 strings please! I don't know if this counts, but I would like 4-6 colors as well
PaigeEmily
Professional
PaigeEmily
2 years, 9 months ago by PaigeEmily
Can I join? It doesn't matter what bracelet but preferably one that doesn't have any pictures yet so I can see what it looks like 🙈 ❤️
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@Unicorn002 Hi thank you for joining! I picked two from you to choose one so I chose #45405 and #33857 let me know which one you will do!
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@PaigeEmily hello thanks for joining! I will pick two options for you to choose from so I picked #83691 and #65991 most of the ones in your todos did have pictures but I did the best I could 😂 let me know which one you will pick!
PaigeEmily
Professional
PaigeEmily
#83691 😍 Thank you! Are the rules that I also do it?
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@PaigeEmily yes you also have to make the pattern but if you want me to choose another one I can do that 😊
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
2 years, 9 months ago by Unicorn002
I'm going to do #45405 since I have already started the other pattern in my own time. Thank you so much for letting me join!
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@Unicorn002 Yea no problem!! 😄 😊
PaigeEmily
Professional
PaigeEmily
ooh, maybe I'll withdrawal then sorry haha i just have a lot of projects rn 😭
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@PaigeEmily that’s okay!!
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
2 years, 9 months ago by cewdewd
I would like to join! Alpha bracelet or keychain with 12-20 strings please! I can’t wait!!!
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@cewdewd yay! Thanks for joining! Sorry I didn’t get back to you right away lol but I’ll pick two for you so I chose #50614 and #19454 let me know which one you choose!
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
2 years, 9 months ago by cewdewd
It’s ok! I chose #19454. Thanks!
volley03
Professional
volley03
2 years, 9 months ago by volley03
can i join and do a normal i’m still deciding how big
volley03
Professional
volley03
actually normal or alpha idc but if it is an alpha i was it on the smaller size. normal can be any size
WGstrings
Bracelet King
WGstrings
@volley03 ok so I’ll choose two from you to pick from #36093 and #43919 let me know which one you chose!
volley03
Professional
volley03
i’ll do #36093
volley03
Professional
volley03
i’m sorry but i don’t rlly have time for this challenge with school just starting
Aubrey12
Advanced
Aubrey12
2 years, 9 months ago by Aubrey12
Can I join? I want a normal pattern