🏝 2021 Bracelet Gameshow - July 🏝
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
2 years, 10 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
Hello and Welcome back creators! Its time for July’s Challenge so lets get into it!

🍦 How This Works-
Every month I will spin “The Bracelet Wheel” that includes a few different challenge options. What ever it lands on is what it will be!
Lets spin the wheel.....its.... Make Something That Reminds You of Summer!
This challenge is another very open one! All you have to do is find a pattern that reminds you of summer in any way! It could be an alpha with a beachy design because summer reminds you of the beach, maybe a recreation of the first bracelet you made because you made it during one summer, or anything that brings back summer memories. The possibilities are endless! Don’t forget to tell me what pattern you are planning to make and feel free to drop the reason why it reminds you of the wonderful summer season, but you don’t have to of course.
Hope this makes sense and don’t hesitate to ask questions 😄

🍦 Important Things to Know-
•You do NOT have to include any text in your picture unless you want too then include “2021 Bracelet Gameshow - July”
•In this round, people will be eliminated so everyone has to participate to stay in the game, but if you need to drop out you 100% can. I have decided that if you are low on material, in a slump, or something like that you can get a pass for the next challenge. You only get one pass unless everyone uses it before the end and they will be reset if that happens
•If you have extra time and you want to, make another creation! If you make more than 1 creation fitting each months challenge theme and report it to me, then you have a SECURED spot each round and wont be eliminated (unless everyone makes more than 1 thing)
•Deadline is July 31st

Time to meet the contestants! Please welcome...
@PotatoPeel @awesomelgk @braelyn_ro @Knots_EM @adidesign @2006_Mandy @swimmer_ @oceanknot @niamheroo @tBlue @amwatson
(If I made a mistake or missed someone please reply down below)

I am so sorry but auditions are closed, so if you are not on the list you cannot participate. There are many other challenges you can join in the challenges tab. If you have any questions or concerns please leave them here and I will be sure to answer
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
2 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
Hi. So I don't know if this was a mistake or not, but I didn't actually make something for June. I got confused so I did actually make something, but it was for may and not compatible for June's challenge. I had already used my pass in may so I should be out. On top of that I just feel that I'm not motivated enough and would like to drop out. Sorry 😔
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Knots_EM I meant to mention to everyone but before June I “reset” the skips because most everyone has used them so that means that you could still continue if you want but that’s no problem if you want to drop out. I’m sorry to hear that you are demotivated and I am finally getting out of my almost 6-month slump so I understand and I’m sorry to see you go. Thanks for competing and I hope that you get more modification heading your way soon 🙂
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
2 years, 10 months ago by swimmer_
i might do an obx pattern i will let you know when i chose!
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
2 years, 10 months ago by PotatoPeel
Im gonna do #77016, because one of my favourite summer memories was when i was 9 and we went to see fish in the lake with my grandparents, and because water and lakes reminds me of summer.

If i have time, i can also do #90442, bc the sun reminds me of summer
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@swimmer_ yesss I have been obsessed lately so I’m excited to see what you choose ! 😄
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@PotatoPeel Thats sounds awesome and I cant wait to see what you make ! 🎉
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 10 months ago by Lavender7
ok i had a question can you pm me when you do try-outs again?? i would love to be part of this!! sorry to bother you!!!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I am making #39708 right now with similar colours as the original pattern has except lighter blues instead of teal. It reminds me of summer because of the blue and yellow colour combination which resembles a sunny day.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
2 years, 10 months ago by awesomelgk
I am gonna make #95677 for my best friend bc we have a 4th of July tradition and hang out for it every year.
tBlue
Bracelet King
tBlue
2 years, 10 months ago by tBlue
i’m making #89770 because on really hot and sunny days, there are always lots of pretty butterflies. also, this pattern is a set of two, and summer is for hanging out with friends!
Ann0skar
Bracelet King
Ann0skar
2 years, 10 months ago by Ann0skar
Can I join?
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
2 years, 10 months ago by swimmer_
ok i think i will make #94604 and #94888 they both are super beachy since they are from obx and who doesnt think of beaches during the summer?
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Lavender7 ok I will keep you in mind if I decide to open it to new users 🙂
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@2006_Mandy that sounds great!
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@awesomelgk great idea! 😊
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@tBlue Thats such an awesome meaning 😄
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Ann0skar I’m so sorry this is a series challenge so it’s only open to the people tagged above and those who have been here since January. We are running low on contestants so I might open it to more in the future but I’m not sure yet so i will keep you in mind. Again, I’m so sorry but if I do open it in the future, I will be sure to tag you. I’m sure the challenge forum is filled with others that might be similar to this one so I hope you find another to enter. So sorry ! 😕
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
2 years, 10 months ago by Ghoude
I’m not sure if I was disqualified, but u keep forgetting to tag me?
Ann0skar
Bracelet King
Ann0skar
2 years, 10 months ago by Ann0skar
Ohw okay ):