CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
🍋 ✨Sour As A Lemon✨🍋
Brought To You By @Etherial and @CakeCup

✨Round Four✨
Hello everyone, and welcome back!
A beautiful tree growing in a garden. A small flower unfurling from the ground. A small yellow fruit, hanging from the tree. The challenge for this round will be to make a bracelet relating to any plant. It can be a bookmark, bracelet, wall hanging, keychain, patch, etc!
You will have around 2 weeks to complete your circle creation. This means that your photo has to be in BraceletBook by 4 p.m. EST on April 28th. In some cases, extensions will be allowed, but do not depend on them! When you are done with your creation, submit a photo of it on its respective pattern. Tag @CakeCup in the comments of that pattern! Please also let me know here as well! If you have questions ask below!

✨Disclaimer✨
Unfortunately, this is a series challenge and therefore does not allow new contestants. This is round four, so any contestants who were eliminated in any of the previous rounds cannot participate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

✨Rules✨
-Pre-existing photos do not count!
-Do not try to pass someone else’s photo as your own!
-And most importantly, have fun!

✨Info Regarding Round Five✨
Keep in mind that I am going to use your photos from both this round and round three to decide who goes to round five. ONLY THREE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THE NEXT ROUND! The rewards are as follows: All three bracelet makers who make it to the final round will receive a custom pattern made by either myself or @Etherial, a shoutout in our bio's for 2 months, and a friend request if you don't already have one from both of us. The first-place winner will receive the honor of @Etherial and myself making one of their patterns (or to-do's if you don't have any patterns). All the rewards regarding @Etherial depend on her ability to complete them. If she is not, then i will automatically be the one fulfilling that reward.

✨Meet the Competitors✨
@Ghoude, @noc_25, @niqerzo, @RHoude, @SusuKnots and @maddy_q
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
Just to help me remember who did what last round:
@SusuKnots - #84711
@niqerzo - #83550
@Ghoude - #84057
@RHoude - #85478
@maddy_q - #28603
@noc_25 - #35324
niqerzo
Bracelet King
niqerzo
3 years ago by niqerzo
is #31526 alrighty?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@niqerzo yes u can!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@CakeCup can I do #48110?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@SusuKnots Of course!
maddy_q
Bracelet King
maddy_q
3 years ago by maddy_q
@CakeCup could I do #62434 ?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@maddy_q Yup!
noc_25
Bracelet King
noc_25
3 years ago by noc_25
can i do #71870 ?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@noc_25 of course!
RHoude
Bracelet King
RHoude
3 years ago by RHoude
#80549 is the one I will be doing! My photo is up and waiting to get approved!🙃
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
@RHoude Wonderful!
RHoude
Bracelet King
RHoude
3 years ago by RHoude
Ok and my photo is up!!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years ago by CakeCup
Hello! This an update for the challenge.

People who do have a pattern: @Ghoude, @noc_25, @niqerzo, @SusuKnots, and @maddy_q

People who are finished: @RHoude
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your pictures have to be in BraceletBook by 4 p.m. EST on April 28th or you will be automatically disqualified. If you still have your picture waiting to be accepted, let me know. I can't wait to see all of your creations!
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@CakeCup Okay I submitted my photo and I'm just waiting for it to be accepted 🙂
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
@CakeCup It got accepted! #48110
maddy_q
Bracelet King
maddy_q
3 years ago by maddy_q
@CakeCup my photo was accepted
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
2 years, 12 months ago by CakeCup
Hello! This an update for the challenge.

People who do have a pattern: @Ghoude, @noc_25, and @niqerzo

People who are finished: @RHoude, @SusuKnots, and @maddy_q
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your pictures have to be in BraceletBook by 4 p.m. EST on April 28th. If the pictures are not in, then you will still be under consideration for the final round. However, there will be less of a chance for you to get in. If you still have your picture waiting to be accepted, let me know. I can't wait to see all of your creations!
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
2 years, 12 months ago by Ghoude
I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish in time
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
2 years, 12 months ago by CakeCup
@Ghoude Could you tell me the number? I seem to be missing it. Either that or i am blind. And that is okay if you can't finish.