Bracelet King
chloecknot
3 years ago by chloecknot
@master202 looks amazing great job!
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
Hi everyone! I know that the deadline was a few days ago but I just wanted to give a like two more days for everyone to finish so I will officially be announcing the winners on May 16th

So...
@stayweird @JazlynnC_6 @mackaylinr @annamerica @quincy123 @Beelen17 @wthtwice this is your last chance to get your photos in because I really want to announce the winners and I don't think the people that finished want to wait any more! Thanks!

The following are participants that idk the pattern of just either tell me the pattern your doing or tell me that you want to drop out thanks...
@Riley28 @mariam_25 @Dominic_do @E_56782 @coyoteflow

And the people that have photos up and will be competing for the win you don't have to do anything because I am going to annouce the winners May 16th...
@camilla @maya3456 @juliana_e @aligv03 @hazel123 @noakaitlin @AmzgAndrea @Brooke1683 @Unicorn14 @kendallgap @master202

I am so sorry but I am not going to let anyone else join because I don't want to extend the deadline anymore again I am sorry but if you do want to join another one of my challenges you can comment down below that you want me to tag you in my future challenges!

Alright Everyone that is it! Remember the permanent deadline is May 16th and I will be announcing the winners May 16th! Thanks for reading! have a good day! 😊
wthtwice
Professional
wthtwice
3 years ago by wthtwice
i have the photo up already??-?3?
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@wthtwice opps i am so sorry i guess I accidentally added you on the wrong list thanks for letting me know.
JazlynnC_6
Bracelet King
JazlynnC_6
3 years ago by JazlynnC_6
@chloecknot I will try to get a picture in by tomorrow, but if I can't, I'll let you know. 😊
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@JazlynnC_6 okay just let me know!
coyoteflow
Professional
coyoteflow
3 years ago by coyoteflow
hi sorry I won't be able to participate cause I need to finish the pattern it's almost done but I have a lot of school work and I have to make another pattern for my friends birthday coming up so I'm so sorry I wont be able to do it!😔
coyoteflow
Professional
coyoteflow
3 years ago by coyoteflow
i thought i told u a few days ago but i actually said that to a another challenge cause they have the same name u choose form my todos and i pick from ur to dos lol 😂 😂 😂
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@coyoteflow ok thx for letting me know! 😂
mariam_25
Bracelet King
mariam_25
3 years ago by mariam_25
Sry but I can’t finish the bracelet I have a lot of work so sry 👋
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@mariam_25 ok thx for letting me know
kendallgap
Skiller
kendallgap
3 years ago by kendallgap
@chloecknot when will the winners be announced?
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@kendallgap i am sorry i had a late night l but i will try to get them out today
kendallgap
Skiller
kendallgap
3 years ago by kendallgap
@chloecknot that is fine!
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@camilla12 @maya3456 @juliana_e @aligv03 @stayweird @hazel123 @Riley28 @Dominic_do @JazlynnC_6 @mackaylinr @noakaitlin @annamerica @quincy123 @AmzgAndrea @Brooke1683 @Unicorn14 @kendallgap @E_56782 @Beelen17 @wthtwice @master202 (Next are people who left the challenge but I thought they would want to see the results) @maxylove @mariam_25 @mae_08 @howdoimake @coyoteflow
It is the time you have all been waiting for........... THE RESULTS!!!!!!!
I put 3 winners for Alpha and Normal because there were too many to choose from (also sorry this is late I have had a busy weekend! lol!)
I would like to thank everyone for joining my first challenge I really appreciate it! It was so much fun!

First is Alphas! This was a really hard decision but.......

DRUM

ROLL

PLEASE.....

For Alphas.....
1st Place goes to @juliana_e
2nd Place goes to @camilla12
3rd Place goes to @maste 202

CONGRATS!

Now for Normals! Again another hard decision but......

DRUM

ROLL

PLEASE......

For Normals...

1st Place goes to @aligv03
2nd Place goes to @maya3456
3rd Place goes to @AmzgAndrea

CONGRATS!

For anybody that has not finished their bracelets I would still like to see them so if and when you finish them could you please pm that you finished them because I would love to see them!

I will be working on the prizes right now!

This was so much fun! Thanks for joining and have a great day!
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
sry @master202 you got 3rd place for Alphas if you couldn't tell! lol!
AmzgAndrea
Bracelet King
AmzgAndrea
3 years ago by AmzgAndrea
Thank you so much @chloecknot! This was my very first challenge I ever joined and I LOVED IT! Let me know when you have another 😊
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
@AmzgAndrea Ofc! I am glad you liked it! I am actually hosting another challenge called 🌻Google Form Challenge! (with prizes)🌻" if you do want to join this one, here is the link!
https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/20973_google-form-challenge-with-prizes/
juliana_e
Bracelet King
juliana_e
3 years ago by juliana_e
Thank you so much 😊 I had so much fun with this challenge 😍 ❤️